Chapter 8 - Begin

As soon as the two of us arrived at school, Shouto headed to change into his gym uniform while I changed into my hero costume. I stood by the stage while the hero Midnight stood on it. The students on not only Class A but also Class B, C, D and E had all arrived, some students stared at me awkwardly while others nearly gasped at the sight of me. I ignored the entire speech Midnight had given because I've listened to the same speech at least a thousand times every time I was forced to watch the U.A. Sports Festival. The competition which was chosen was the obstacle course. An easy thing to play at, only the top few students would make it even close to the semifinals. As Midnight began the race my heart ached, Shouto would be a definite top three in this race. He froze the ground and quickly took first place without much effort. Of course he would win the obstacle course, it wasn't even a contest. "The race has come to an end! The first fourty-two students that finished the race will move onto the next round!" Midnight yells as I begin to warm up because I knew something was going to call for my assistance. Shouto puts a hand on my shoulder after slipping away from the others. "Yes?" I ask, "Well, I was just wondering. What's for dinner ?" I turn towards him and lands a hard smack on his head. "Steak, now head back before you get caught here." He lets out a slight laugh and nods. "I'll look forward to it." His hand drifts over my arm. "Make sure not to reopen these wounds." He pauses, I could feel his gaze dropping onto my bare arms, the scars seems to be even more noticeable than ever. "I'll give you some scar remover cream later tonight. Maybe that will help."

Soon after the worlds roll off his tongue, he walks away towards the arena once again readying himself for the cavalry battle. The green haired boy, Izuku is worth 1 million points, anyone who had his headband would practically automatically win as long as the headband wasn't stolen before the battle ended. It wasn't even a contest, it is merely a display of abilities. Not only did the chances of  Shouto advancing to the semifinal battles were more than 99%, the chances of Izuku not getting badly injured during these battles were also more than 99%.

A/N- Another short chapter and it's been a month, SO SORRY! There are literally 6 days left of school for me! But I still have to take a few tests and I need to prep for high school so I don't know when is the next time I'll be able to update. Well anyways good bye! And a million apologies!