Chapter 7 - Overseer

"Okay? Anyways let's get back to training please!" I ask as I regain my stance. Shouto not only does the same but he also takes off his shirt, revealing his well toned abs. I felt a large blush rush to my face as I close my eyes. "Use every advantage you can during battle." He chuckles at my reaction before attempting to freeze my feet to the ground. My eyes snap open and I immediately call on my fire to defend myself as I also call on my ice to send spikes of ice around Shouto, hoping to immobilize him. "Good job but look above you."

I do as he asked and see that a ring of ice was above my head and the ice was quickly freezing down onto me. If I didn't change my position right away the ice would eventually become a prison for me.

(Basically this but coming from above)

I immediately use my fire to melt the ice above me but thus allowing Shouto to freeze my legs, making me immobilized. "Damn it!" He laughs at my defeat. He has an adorable laugh. "Next time, since unlike me, you can use fire from both arms use that to your advantage." He explains as I roll my eyes. "Yeah, I always make that mistake." I respond as I unfroze my leg and sat down once again. Shouto sat down next to me and handed me a bottle of water. I quickly took it and drank it down in a matter of moments. After that, he gave me some more advice about my fighting style then we both headed back to our rooms and fell asleep.

The next morning, my physician and doctor had informed me that because of the regenerative abilities that my quirk gives me, I am fully healed but I still cannot participate in the Sports Festival. Therefore, I am nothing more than someone to step into the event if anything becomes too violent and may become life endangering. Shouto had also received the news, "(Y/N), I made us breakfast since my sister isn't here. Eat fast, we need to head to school." I nod. I was starving so it was fairly easy for me to finish my food quickly.

A/N- The chapters are going to be pretty short since testing is coming up. Sorry!