Chapter 4 - Villains

*Still Todoroki Shouto's POV*

I continue to poke (Y/N) until she woke up. "Ugh.... Do I really have to get up?" She asked still slightly groggy. I nod in response, flicking her in the forehead. "Come on."

"Tch." She stands up and straightens her skirt then walks down the bus. After a few minutes all of Class 1-A are all at the entrance of what my father once told me is called the U.S.J. The hero Thirteen and Mr. Aizawa or Eraserhead made sure all the students were here. "Alright today you will be learning how to rescue people from all sorts of disasters. Landslides, fires, blizzards, etc. in an area I created which I call the U.S.J." Thirteen says while motioning for us to follow him inside the building.

I never pay much attention to these kinds of things. Soon a dark violet smoke appeared behind Thirteen. "Thirteen protect the students!" Eraserhead yells, "Those are real villains!" My eyes dart towards (Y/N), unlike the other students she was completely calm as if she knew this would happen.

                 *(Y/N)'s POV*

This was why father didn't want me to come to school today...

"(Y/N)? She's here! Now we can have some fun with her!" I hear the villain with artificial hands on his face which should be named Tomura mutter to himself, his eyes searching the area. "Where is All Might?!?!" Tomura screamed, He can't hurt me. I walked to the front. "He isn't here Tomura, leave." He tilts his head to the side. "Take them out!" He yelled as he reaches for my head. I ducks just in time before he managed to grab me. The villains pooled into the U.S.J., the class split up into the many areas. Mr. Aizawa And Thirteen stayed in front of Tomura, Nomu and a smoky figure. Attempting to freeze Tomura, he jumped up and grips my arm, sending a streak of pain up my arm. The quirk of decay!

Nomu grabs me by the waist, throwing me up as soon as Tomura lets go of my arm. By opening my wings of flames I was able to stay airborne. "What fun!" Tomura yelled as the Nomu jumped up at a inhuman speed, punching me to the ground. I cough out blood due to the force of the impact. I can still fight! Attempting to freeze Tomura and Nomu once again, I try to stand up but is knocked down once again by Tomura. "(Y/N), you don't want me telling your father now do you?" He asks in a dark and threatening tone, I'm shivering... WHY THE HELL AM I SCARED! "You wouldn't dare..." I growl at him. "Nomu take her out. I need to keep an eye out for All Might." Tomura orders as I stand up and send a spike of ice next to his head. "Damn
(Y/N), your aim has gotten better!" Tomura exclaims jumping back due to my attack. I wince my eyes, "Let me take over! You're not in the best condition to fight Tomura much less that Nomu!" The demon which I have to harbor for my quirk, whom I also know as Astaroth yells in my mind. "Shut up... I can take him... I'm a child of the Top 3rd hero!" I yell at him. "You leave me no choice then. I'm taking control." I feel as if I blacked out.

*Time Skip*

My (e/c) eyes slowly adjust to the light, and as soon as they do I immediately sit up noticing I am now changed into a hospital outfit with a certain white and red haired boy sitting next to my hospital bed reading. "(Y/N), you should rest." Todoroki says jumping up while his blue and gray orbs staring into my (e/c) ones. "Okay, I have one question and one request. One, don't treat me like an incapable. Two, what happened? The last thing I remember was that I was fighting Tomura at the U.S.J." Todoroki sighs and lifts up my hand showing me a bandage wrapped arm. "You kept fighting like there wasn't a limit, but from what I know about your quirk... the demon you harbor took control." He answered in a dark tone gripping my left arm which luckily was undamaged. "Your abilities even before the demon took over was incredible, you held your own against a Nomu and Tomura."

"All was due to the training my father, my elder sister and my elder brother put me through." I spat at him ungrateful for the praise, none of the skill I demonstrated was willing. "Please just let me rest... I need to heal, the Sports Festival is going to begin in a mere few days."

"No."

"You have dozens of internal and external wounds due to the battle between you, Nomu and Tomura. From what Recovery Girl and the doctors said, you will not be fighting for the next five weeks." He replies in his usual cold demeanor, his hands clasped into fists. "Astaroth, explain." I demanded. "Who are yo-" Todoroki's voice was cut off once he realized who I was speaking to. "For you to have survived that hell of a battle I had to take blood from you to power myself, don't worry I'm healing all the wounds I made right now."Astaroth replies as if it was nothing that he almost killed both me and himself. "God damn it Astaroth, control yourself. If you don't I'll have Vinea control you!" I screamed at him. "Okay (Y/N) you should probably rest before you continue yelling at Astaroth for being so very reckless."

And with that I merely nodded and Todoroki assisted me with laying down. I soon fell fast asleep once again having one of my other demons, Zepar command my soul into slumber. Unlike most, I must pay a hefty price for my quirk. Every single time Astaroth must take control of my body, I must harbor another demon. This has happened five times including this time, which means I have six demons I must harbor. The first demon is of course Astaroth. The second is Zepar, a sound demon. The third is Vinea, a water demon. The fourth is Amon, a fire demon. The fifth is Baal, a lightning demon. And the sixth is Dantalion, a life demon. All these demons, every time I use my quirk they battle for control of my body even though it is futile. Astaroth is always the one who seizes control whenever the time comes.

(A/N) - Sorry this chapter took so long to be published, I had a lot of activities planned with my friends in real life. Sorry!
Edit: I changed the name of the demon from Agares to Astaroth now that I finally remembered the name for the demon I had planned.

Word Count: 1094 (not including Author's note)