Chapter 14 - Crimson Element

Those were the only words Astaroth spoke before fading away into the depths of her soul once more. She sighed, the tremendous amount of stress was only slowing her down and that everyone had noticed. "(Y/N) are you alright? You've been so stressed out lately." Hakagure asked whilst prancing around her. "Well, I'll be taking a very intense pro-hero's internship so I guess I'm just worried." Kaminari walks over along with Sero, Kirishima, and Mineta, the certain purple ball haired male, of course, staring at the girls' busts and legs. "Discount Pikachu, was it? I heard you are taking Crimson Element's internship." the nickname was clearly a result of Bakugou's constant irritation and screaming. The blonde laughs off the nickname "Yeah I am!" he answered, "Are you taking her internship too?!" he practically glowed with excitement. (Y/N) nods and a slight smile spread over her face, "At least I won't be alone there and you can be a witness to my true abilities..." she spoke softly, it was as if all the air had been sucked out of the classroom. No one spoke. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"Umm... (Y/N)? Tell us the truth will you? Why are you so desperate to get stronger and show everyone your true capabilities? We already know you are on par with Todoroki and Bakugou. There is truly no such need." Momo asked stating her comment clear as day. "Yeah... (Y/N) you seem kinda off..." Mina muttered under her breath. Hoping to get an answer from the young female the class only stayed in silence. The temperature dropped drastically but it wasn't cold enough to freeze anyone to death. Many of the students of Class 1-A shivered in the cold, Asui was quickly falling asleep due to her frog characteristics, Todoroki was the only one unaffected by the cold. "(Y/N) stop freezing the room and everyone start packing for your internships." Aizawa said lazily whilst his crimson eyes narrowed, his eyes never leaving (Y/N) ready to erase her quirk if need be.

"A thousand apologies...."

The room's temperature returned to normal as soon as she stood up and walked out of the classroom and back to her home. "Why did that have such a drastic effect of her?" Momo asked but this time slightly quieter. "Don't question her motives, she wants to become as strong as possible as we all do to become a good hero." Todoroki said shutting the raven haired girl's mouth.

(Y/N)'s POV -

I was escorted to Crimson Element's agency and was greeted by a sudden wave of water. Since the water was going to get all my belongings wet if I didn't do anything about it so I jump into the air and onto the nearby fountain. 'First mistake... Crimson Element controls water...' all the remaining water in the fountain shoots up and it's temperature was beyond boiling point. "Well (Y/N) I'm sure you already know what you did wrong." Crimson Element's voice could be heard even through the water. "Of course but... it seems you forgot about something." Drawing in a large breath, I place a hand in the boiling water. "Vinea!" The water demon within my body was summoned upon and the water around me froze. "Amon!" Wings of flame extend across my shoulder blades and I fly up into the air. "Well aren't you a special little snowflake (Y/N)! No one has ever used two different elements against me!But that isn't enough to beat me!"

"Baal... Lighting Strike!"

The roaring lightning summoned from the sky let out a thundering display of power before striking the ground which was wet from the tidal wave from earlier. "Water is weak to electricity not fire." The electricity spread through the water and into Crimson Element, electrocuting her. "You're a strong one. Now that's enough for right now. Where is that Denki Kaminari kid?" She asked as I step into the ground and Amon's flame wings disappear into thin air.

"I'm here!! I'm sorry! I wasn't sure if I was suppose to interfere with the fight!" Kaminari said running over with a face filled with awe. "(Y/N) that was amazing! I didn't know you could do that! You weren't kidding when you said I would be a witness to your true power..." the worlds of praise from the supposed Discount Pikachu was comforting after all I had just used electricity, which is his specialty. "Thank you." I said before turning back to Crimson Element who seems to be injured from the electricity. "Vinea, begin healing please." Bending the water I had it heal the now injured hero. "Thank you, now (Y/N) and Kaminari you two will be trained exclusively by me. Come along."

The walk to our rooms in the agency wasn't very long but the conversation on the way there certainly was lengthy and very educational to my surprise. The talk of different elements and each of their weaknesses and strengths wasn't very difficult to memorize but it was still helpful. Stepping into my chambers in the agency building, I set my belongs down and began unpacking. "I wonder what Shouto is doing..." I take out my phone and texts him.

Me: Shouto? How are things at your father's?
Shouto: Things are decent. You?
Me: Was greeted by a tidal wave and I ended up electrocuting Crimson Element then I healed her.
Shouto: Didn't I tell you to hold back during our training?
Me: Yeah but it's hard to hold back when you're up against a pro you know that.
Shouto: Also you didn't technically defeat Crimson Element, you just injured her is all right?
Me: Of course, there is no way in hell I would ever defeat her with the level of skill I have now.
Shouto: Well at least you got fairly close to it.
Me: That's true... anyways, remember that golden key necklace I gave you a while back?
Shouto: Yeah, I'm wearing it right now.
Me: I think I finally understand what it means.... Your key to my lock...