Chapter 19 - Verlorene Seele

A smile spread across her face as blood stained the floor. The pool of red under her feet only grew larger and larger, she did nothing to stop it. Her siblings watched as their dear little sister became what she hated most of all, the villain she was born to be. "(Y/N)..." Selene's voice trembled, the sister she once knew was gone. The smiling actress was broken and twisted into a monster. "A storm is coming." A serene voice spoke as storm clouds formed in the blackened sky, thundering above them. "Vinea, Amon, Paimon. Let them all burn." In moments, the world was on fire. The rain turned acid and hale, white flames roared from beneath their feet, winds tore the city to shreds. Screams echoed throughout the night, blood was spilled that day.

The girl stood in the center of it all, watching the city burn.

Heroes were quickly dispatched to the city, all thinking this catastrophe was the doing of multiple villains and not a broken teenage girl. As the storm brewed, more and more people were killed by the acid, hail, fire and winds. Because of the mass casualties, even heroes-in-training had to be dispatched to the city. All the heroes and heroes-in-training were sent with simple orders, save the civilians and do not engage with the villains. As the heroes were busy rescuing the civilians, an entire class ran off unnoticed. All of Class 1-A knew who was responsible, a girl who was being consumed by her demons. "(Y/N)!" They yelled as they searched continuously. "(Y/N)!" The only trace of the girl being in the city was the ever brewing storm above. "She has to be in the city... She has to!" A certain bi-colored hero-in-training kept muttering to himself as he protected himself from the storm his beloved had created. Shouto... please find me... She wanted to see him but she couldn't bring herself to return after all the horror she had caused. As he continued to run, all he could see was rubble.

An ear piercing cry breaks the silence in Shouto's mind. There in the center of it all where the storm had created a barrier, protecting her. In that single moment, it was like time had slowed down and (E/C) eyes met with his heterochromatic eyes. However, in that same moment Vinea, Amon and Paimon took the situation into their own hands. Them being demons, chaos and destruction is what they crave. White flames, hail, acid, and winds capable of tearing apart buildings all focused on Shouto. His defenses nothing compared to the three demons' power, the flames burned his right while ice began trailing up his legs and winds tore at his left. Seeing what the quirk that she can't even properly control has done to her beloved she attempted to call off the demons but one final demon held her back, Astaroth. Let the chaos continue my child...

This pitiful man can't save you, he can't even protect himself from you.

Shouto's flames were useless against the ice and hail Vinea controlled and his injuries only got worse as time passed.