Chapter 13 - Internship

*Time skip to right before internships*

"Usually the results are more spread out but as you can see, all eyes are on these three this year. (Y/N) even though you didn't compete in the Sports Festival, many heroes saw how you reacted when you were called upon during the 1V1 battles. They expected nothing less of a daughter of the (L/N) family." Mr. Aizawa says with his version of a smile. Nothing surprises (Y/N) at this point, her father was the spy who almost got her killed at the U.S.J. All eyes were on the top three students. One is a literal rage bomb, another is the son of the number two hero, and the last is the daughter of a power-hungry monster. Mr. Aizawa seems as dead as always, but the rest of the class was bustling with excited voices whilst two of the three top students sat in silence. "Todoroki... (L/N)... " Midoriya's whisper seemed to reach both of them and they were snapped out of their trances. With a single movement (Y/N) stood up, "Todoroki. Aizawa. Outside. Now." Her voice loud and clear, and the classroom fell silent. Stepping out into the empty hallway, Mr. Aizawa and Shouto followed shortly after. "What is it?"

"You two are going to help me kill my father. Whether you like it or not." The two froze in their tracks. "What do you mean 'kill' your father?" Mr. Aizawa says, Shouto's expression is far from the stoned expression he always keeps on and it is nothing far from absolutely hilarious. "He's the spy that almost got us all killed at the U.S.J., he's also the one who told the League of Villains All Might's secrets." Even Aizawa is shocked at this point, there was no question about it. "The electricity user who jammed the signal is also him. There is one thing he can do with his flames." She continues to explain, "Use them to destroy something in a molecular level if he has enough time and concentration."

"There was fire damage at the U.S.J. Signal pub."

"Exactly. Now, we just need to put him behind bars or kill him for safe measure." There was no changing her mind at this point, and even if there was a way to change her mind no one was going to piss this girl off. Certainly because of her terrifying demons within, literally. "I will be taking Crimson Element's internship. There I can learn more, faster than my father's ridiculous so called training which only involves my blood staining the training hall floor. After all, he was trained by her." Her tone dripped with venom, showing just how much she hated her father. Crimson Element was the blood hero, able to control water, even the blood within a person's body, of course to some extent. (Y/N) was a born and raised as a manipulator and she is now fully prepared to unleash everything she was ever taught to destroy the man who caused her so much suffering. "Understandable. Now, Mr. Aizawa please spread the news within the hero ranks but do not allow the Cold Flame find out about it." Shouto said and Aizawa simply responded with a nod before walking back into the classroom.

As expected, the classroom turned dead silent the moment Aizawa open the door and walked in. "Has everyone decided on what internship they will be taking?" The class smiles and hands him all the finished paperwork required for their chosen internships. Walking out the classroom, Aizawa heads towards the teacher's lounge whilst the class questions Shouto and (Y/N) about why she had called him and Mr. Aizawa outside into the hallway. Neither said a word and merely exchanged glances. Ever since the day during the Sports Festival (Y/N) and Shouto has been inseparable and class 1-A has certainly noticed. Kaminari, Sato, Kirishima and Mineta occasionally questions Shouto even while being in fear of being trapped in ice or being burnt alive whilst Mina, Ochako, Momo, and Asui questions (Y/N), of course fearing for their own safety in the process. "Come on (L/N)! What's going on between you and Todoroki!" Mina asks, her voice as cheerful as always. The young (H/C) girl won't say a thing but laugh at their questions. "Figure it out yourself it isn't that hard!" She laughed before shooing them away so she can continue studying and planning. Preparing for the day when she will finally rid the world of her monster of a father. 'Astaroth what do I do? I'm up against my own father, the man who created me, taught me all that I know...'

"You fight till you die trying."