Chapter 18 - Plan

Torture begins now so skip this if you are sensitive to that kind of thing.

You have been warned.

"Balam." He murmured softly into her ear. The world seemingly fades to black. She can't see, hear, smell, taste, or feel. She had been subjected to this demon's power before, Balam is capable of completely stealing a person's senses.
After almost half an hour of all her senses being shut off, she hadn't panicked yet but she was certainly beginning to. The world faded in and out constantly. Her father's hold was weakening. The world seemed to rush back to her as his hold broke. She panted, gasping for air as she regained her senses one by one. "You will join me, daughter. Belial." The demon that sucked away the demons that she held in her body. Her body fell to the ground, all the strength sapped away from her. "Now, let us begin!" A sadistic laugh left (F/N)'s lips as he reached for a pair of pliers. His other hand quickly grabbed her wrists, he slowly ripped out her nails one by one. As she screamed in pure agony, tears fell from her eyes. She begged him to stop but he wouldn't. The blood quickly dripped onto the concrete floor, pooling under her now nail-less hands.

She knew she could never escape him, especially not with Balam and Belial under his command. As her father continued to cut her flesh, she silently cried. The pain was so severe she couldn't even feel it anymore. She had become numb. Her father had stopped cutting out small chunks of flesh from her body because she was a teenager now and of course engaged to Bakugou Katsuki. He wanted her to look the best she could for him so he refrained from cutting out chunks of flesh knowing that it would leave bigger scars than normal cuts.

"Join me or you can say goodbye to your precious Todoroki Shouto."

Time skip to six months later cuz I'm bad at writing torture scenes

Shouto's POV -

Six months has passed since (Y/N) killed Stain.

Six months has passed since she disappeared with her father.

She hasn't returned to school.

"Todoroki! Are you sure you checked on (Y/N)? We're all so worried!" Momo has been asking the same question every single day. The carefree smiles that once filled the classroom was gone and replaced with worry filled expressions. "I checked, she won't even answer my texts. When she does it's always one word answers or 'I'm busy'." Izuku Midoriya seemed to be angered by the fact that I didn't even seem to try when in reality I've been trying to get into her house just to see if she's alright but multiple things have been stopping me. Namely, her siblings. His breathing quickened and he grit his teeth. "Well, What did (Y/N) tell you and Mr. Aizawa in the hallway a while back?" Her father is the traitor. "Nothing."

"I don't believe you for one second half'n half!" Bakugou screamed, his face twisted in anger as always. "She's your girlfriend right?! If she is then maybe you should break into her fucking house and get her outta there!" The saddest thing is, he's right. "Fine. But I need some backup since her siblings know I'm coming."