Chapter 17 - Identity

The address was clearly sketchy but it was worth taking a look if it would help me get closer to my bravado father's true intentions. Knowing full well the other heroes wouldn't let me go anywhere without their supervision, "Vinea" I muttered so quietly even I couldn't hear the word. The water formed a membrane like thing around my body, the luminous light from the moon, stars, and street lights reflected off the water and turned me invisible. This was a little trick Selene had taught me since she was capable of controlling Vinea and Valefor just as I could. The invisibility wears off after 15 minutes so I had to act fast, holding my cell phone in front of me I ran towards the location. Passing by some heroes on patrol and many civilians in the night.

The alleyway was pitch black but a single figure dressed in white armor could be seen. I stayed silent to hear a few grunts coming from two familiar voices, Midoriya and Shouto.... "Get out of here! Get a pro hero!" Shouto struggles to yell at me the moment I took one step towards them. "No... They can't do anything against Stain when he has hostages. It's time for us to make a stand." My voice was low, quiet and even calm. Stain was already perched on top of the roof ready to attack, "Stain... A fitting name for someone who is nothing but a tainted spot in our makeshift peace."

3rd POV -

Stain's lips twisted into a sneer and leaped off the building, "You're his daughter! Aren't you? Your father won't be happy to see that you're not following his orders!" His demented laughter echoed through the alleyway, his eyes... were filled with nothing but insanity. An insanity
(Y/N) was far too familiar with, an insanity only her father could have implanted into someone's mind like he tried to do with her's but Astaroth protected her mind.

"I may be a (L/N) but I am not his daughter. As his daughter, I was still following his every order and I was his puppet and scapegoat, but.... NOT ANYMORE!" Due to her rage at being called her father's daughter, white flames burst out of the cracks in the concrete ground and light bulbs shattered. "Paimon" the air around them seem to be sucked into towards Stain, the air twisted and turned quickly forming a prison made of air. "I want to make an example out of you..."

"Your father won't be happy~"

"So what? I'll become a murderer just to piss off that little fucker."

"Such foul language (Y/N)"

The voice was unmistakable. It was (F/N) (L/N). "I'll need to punish you again (Y/N) since you've become so rebellious nowadays." A sadistic smile spread across his face, (Y/N) clenches her fist and all the oxygen is sucked out of the air prison that contained Stain. Slowly but surely, Stain was suffocated to death. His body hitting the ground like a bag of potatoes the moment the prison vanished. "You'll be coming home with me, now." (F/N) (L/N) and (Y/N) vanished from sight just as a few pro heroes arrived to see Stain's dead body. They determined that he died due to lack of oxygen and knew there was no way the few boys could've done such a thing to him. Now they're on the hunt for Stain's killer.

(Y/N) woke up to find her wrist was chained to a wall, the room was almost pitch black. The only light coming from a small flickering LED light bulb. "Damn..." There were large gashes on her arms and legs already most likely from her father not being able to control his own anger. She attempted to generate flames so she could melt the chains on her wrist but she couldn't, only a small white spark.

"You shouldn't continue to try. You'll just wear yourself out even more."

"Go to hell."

"I'm pulling you down with me."