{1}

edited & rewritten:
02/24/20 💗

DISGRACE
~

baby don't let me down
got a lot going on right now
and I need you to hold me
~

baby don't let me downgot a lot going on right nowand I need you to hold me ~

Celeste's POV

I'm only 18. I shouldn't have to be out here doing this. I should be at home with my baby, I shouldn't have left him with those monsters. Those horrible people. I should be getting ready for college, I was so excited. I was accepted into Juilliard for my music ability. I've been singing since I was 7, never took a lesson once but was always in Choir with my momma.

You know, when she loved me.

Lord knows what they're doing to my baby while I'm gone. Probably hurting him, starving him or beating him out of spite. They're still upset, towards me, after Dad's death three years ago. They only hate me because I'm not upset that he passed. I'm actually overjoyed, ecstatic if you will. I'm perfectly fine with out him. He left his mark on me, his dirty little mark and I wished this upon him. I got my wish and I couldn't be happier.

~ Flashback ~

"Celeste, come here baby. Daddy's got a present for you." I heard HIS voice cut through the walls like cake, something I dreaded to hear day by day.

My baby, Alessandro had just stirred in his sleep after hearing me ease out of my bed. I cooed at him before heading out of the room, something I was overly used to doing on command when he called me. When I entered the room, he was nowhere to be seen.

Or so I thought.

Just when I started to turn and go back out the door to continue searching through the house for him, the door closed and there he was. Standing in nothing but a pair of boxers with a menacing smirk plastered on his face, which sent my stomach into complete knots. And not the good kind. It was the kind that made you want to puke up everything you ate in the past 72 hours. I could feel it all coming up, it's sick.

"Bella." He smiled at me while lingering on that name. It's the name he's called me since I was a kid. You see, he spent 4 years in Italy when I was born. So, I never knew who he was nor what he was in Italy for. I just knew he picked up on some of their lingo, "Bella" being one of them. I used to love the name, but after a while of the abuse, I started to absolutely despise it as much as I loathed the man who called me it. It meant beautiful and he always used it when speaking to me. It made my mother angry because she knew what was going on.

She knew what this man was doing to me yet she never said a word. As long as he gave her money day to day, she didn't give a fuck what he did to me.