{21}

DISGRACE
~
on some nights like this shawty I can't help but think of us
I been reminiscin', sippin', missin' ya
can you tell me what's with all the distant love?
~

DISGRACE~on some nights like this shawty I can't help but think of us I been reminiscin', sippin', missin' yacan you tell me what's with all the distant love?~

Giovanni's POV

"Buongiorno amore mio." A seductive voice purred from next to me. (Good morning, my love.)

"non chiamarmi così, baldracca." I said through gritted teeth. (Don't call me that, whore.)

A frown spread across her face as I threw her leg from over me. I couldn't stop thinking about Celeste. It's been 3 months and today is her 20th birthday.

I miss her beautiful face. I miss her laugh. I miss waking up to her. I miss Mehki.

Suddenly, anger washed over as I looked down at my naked body. I didn't recall having sex with this girl, only meaning one thing. I grabbed all of this woman's shit from the floor. Her face contorted into a confused look as she tilted her head towards me.

"Why am I naked?" I growled.

"Well, we had sex of course." She smiled deeply.

"I don't remember having sex with you. You'd have marks on your body and you do not. So, once again. Why am I naked? Serious question. Tell me the truth or I won't hesitate to blow your brains out right in this moment, Baldracca."

"I-I'm Serious. We had sex and you were gentle." She stuttered with wide eyes.

"You drugged me." I felt the anger rising through my body as my words dripped with venom.

"No..no no no." She shook violently.

I reached in my bedside table and pulled out my Springfield gun. I aimed it directly at her temple. She squeezed her eyes shut and started begging me in Italian to spare her.

"Do you want to tell you the truth now, troia?" I seethed. (Another way to say Whore)

"I am!"

"Alright, come with me." I snatched her by her arm and pulled her towards my camera room.

"This is the room where I keep all of my cameras. Watching over my whole house. So you wanna rethink that question before I roll these cameras back?" I asked, rubbing the nose of the gun up and down her stomach.

"I-I" she started.

But I had already began rolling the cameras back as she stood there and shivered. As I thought, the bitch drugged me when she handed me my drink last night.