{18}

DISGRACE

~

baby, the sound of you

better than a harmony

I want you off my mind

and on me

holding me closer than we've ever been before

~

Giovanni

Fluttering my eyes open, I noticed my arms wrapped around a figure. I instantly knew who it was as I saw her black hair running down her back as her arm was wrapped around my torso. Her soft snores were in tune with the rise and fall of body from her breathing. She looked so peaceful and I know I've caused nothing but problems for her. As much as I try to prevent myself from falling for her, I couldn't help but fall for her chocolate brown orbs and sweet smile. The way she throws her head back when she laughs all the way to the way she tries desperately to avoid eye contact with me whenever i'm within 2 feet of her. 

I never thought I would've fell for her. My love lies with Dahlia and I was scared to get it to Celeste but it was kind of hard not to. She was sweeter than candy and nobody could resist her. It's impossible.

Suddenly, I remembered what I said to her last night. I didn't mean for it to slip past my lips as quickly and carelessly as it did. I don't regret it because I meant it, but I regret saying it as early as I did when it's clear she doesn't feel the same. 

That thought passed through my mind as I winced and slid from under her as quickly as I could. She moaned slightly and shifted before patted my side of the bed. I quickly shoved my pillow under her arm and stood there staring at her until she fell back to sleep.

A look of no emotion came across my face. before walking towards the bathroom and starting my morning routine

I took a quick shower as I was trying my hardest to stay quiet. I needed to get away before she asked questions about last night. I didn't want to talk about it.