{7}

edited: 04/02/20 

DISGRACE

~

I don't need to be so uptight

but my heart's been hurt a couple times

~

Celeste's POV

Celeste's POV

He didn't smile back at me. He just glared at me as if he wasn't just smiling at me earlier. It kind of hurt my heart to see that we were back to our old ways but I can't really say much, I just met the dude yesterday. I'm just attracted to him naturally but I can hide it. I simply looked away as if all the happiness wasn't just swooshed out of my body. I let my smile falter as I turned back to my sister. I knew by the way she was looking at me that she knew how I was feeling but I threw another fake smile on my face as if I was perfectly fine.

'Run, Run like the devil's behind us, run to where no one can find us, be my accomplice to my crime'  My phone had started ringing and "Mother" flashed across the screen. I simply rolled my eyes as I sat my phone face down back on the table. I sipped my orange juice before feeling eyes all on me. Looking up, I turned my head and furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed everybody in the kitchen was staring at me with weird looks.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Who was that?" Aryana asked me slowly.

"Mom." I spoke while walking to the garbage to toss my plate and go back upstairs to 'my' room.

I heard slight chatter after I left but I didn't pay no mind to them. Walking into the room I'm staying in, I had to resist the urge to cry because my baby had just woke up from his nap and he always hated seeing me cry. He'd always say to me, " Mama, why you put water on you face?", and it'd make me want to cry more because I have such a beautiful baby and it hurts me to know he's a product of rape. He will never have a biological father, not only because it was rape but it was also incest. His father is his grandpa and also my father. Do you know how hard it'd be to walk around sharing a father? A traitor tear slid down my face and I quickly wiped it away. I really had . Probably dead somewhere in a ditch and forgotten.

I slowly slid in the bed next to my baby and sighed. He cuddled up under my arm and was out once again like a light. It was still morning time and if I took a small nap, it wouldn't hurt anybody.

4 Hours Later

Once I woke up again, I rolled over to the side, noticing two things. My baby was gone and it was 2pm. I jumped up quickly, feeling a shot of pain fly through my neck, and wobbled to the door saying fuck the crutches. As I was limping to the stairs, I heard a playful giggle from downstairs. All of my worries subsided departed as I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Well, who am I kidding? I thought my child was gone for gods sake, of course I was holding my breath.

I slowly walked downstairs to see my baby on the couch with Giovanni, giggling while he was tickling him. I know this may sound stubborn but If Gio wasn't gonna talk to me, then he isn't gonna talk to my child either. 

I stumbled over towards the couch they were on and grabbed Alessandro by the hand. Giovanni looked at me confused.

"You hungry, baby?" I smiled down at him as he baby walked.

"I fed him already." Giovanni looked at me sincerely.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I ignored him and walked Alessandro towards the door.

"I already took him for one earlier." Gio stood up heading towards us.

Ignoring him, I started walking out the door. Giovanni followed us onto the porch step and sighed rather loudly.

"Let's go get ice cream." I squeezed Dro's hand.

"You don't even know where you are, let alone where the nearest ice cream shop is. Matter of fact, there's some in my fridge. Come on, Dro. Let's go get some ice cream." My baby pulled his hand out of mine and screeched as he ran to Giovanni.

"Alessandro." I whispered.

"Huh?" Giovanni furrowed his eyebrows as Dro looked back at me with hopeful eyes.

"His name is Alessandro to you. DO NOT try to coax my baby to like you when you barely even like his mother. Now give him back." I said through gritted teeth, reaching for Alessandro's hand while he was still standing by the doorway with Giovanni.

"Celeste, it isn't like tha--" He started.

"THEN WHAT IS IT?" I yelled back.

"I-I... UGH." He groaned before walking in the house and slamming the door in my baby's face causing him to cry.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

I picked up Dro and burst into the house, anger visible on my face. If I was white, I'd be red as a fucking tomato right now. I stumbled up the stairs and into the room I had been sleeping in. 

Grabbing all of my belongings, before heading downstairs. I passed Giovanni on the way out and bumped him as hard as I could.

"Fuck you. It's one thing to slam the door in my face but to slam it in my baby's face, you got another thing coming. I'm leaving." I spat.

"And going where?" He asked.

"Anywhere from here. I'll be damned if I stay in the house with someone who just did that to my baby." I waddled off.

"Celeste, stop." He grabbed my arm and turned me back.

I just yanked my arm away and walked out the door with my baby. Fuck the crutches. Fuck this neck brace, I said as I snatched it harshly off my neck. We were halfway down the road when Dro told me he was sleepy. I couldn't blame him because even after my nap, so was I. I picked him up and walked to the side of the road by some bushes and laid down a blanket I grabbed. He instantly fell asleep while I stayed a little to scope out the area and see if he actually cared enough to come after me. But who am I kidding, we just met. After about 15 minutes of waiting, I finally gave up and fell asleep on the side of the road with my baby under my body.

It's not like I haven't slept on the streets with him before.

~

sotc: meant to be x Florida Georgia Line & Bebe Rexha