{14}

edited: 04/11/20 

DISGRACE

~

I'm fallin' in love with the life

~

Celeste's POV

He chuckled deeply as he slid out of the bed, pulling his pants up. He spat at me before buckling his belt and laughing. He spoke some words in Italian to a person who had been sitting in the corner this whole time, watching as this man ravished me and used me to his own sexual needs. I rubbed my wrists furiously as I sobbed into the pillow. My thighs ached and I'm pretty sure he had torn something inside my vagina. I put my hands in between my thighs hoping it would soothe my aching core and also because it felt like an ice box in here. 

While he was having his way with me, I kept going back to when my own father raped me. This was the 3rd guy today. Probably the 13th one since I got here.

I heard the door creak open as that guy left and another one entered, saying something in Italian to the guy in the corner. I instantly squeezed my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep, slightly snoring to add emphasis.

"I know you're awake, cagna." Someone said. 

I just didn't answer him and continued being "asleep". I heard the chair creak as he stood up and whispered something to the other guy, causing that guy to leave the room.

"Get the FUCK up." He screamed, grabbing my arm roughly.

"What--" I started to speak but my throat croaked because of my lack of hydration. "I-I" I started before looking up at him and deciding on shutting up.

It was a tall guy but even with the little light in the room, I still couldn't see him. He handed me a glass of water, fingers brushing mine and all, and I took it. I gulped it down without hesitation before clearing my throat. 

"My name..." He stepped out of the shadows. "Is Rico." He chuckled a good and hearty one.

Words flashed in my mind as I stared at this man.

"If approached by Rico, run."

"He isn't safe."

"Rico has a certain hate for me, I murdered his sister."

"Stay away from Rico."