{19}

"Celeste, put the gun down." Giovanni said looking completely unfazed but all I saw was red.

DISGRACE

~

when the sharpest words wanna cut me down

i'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

i am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, this is me

Look out cause here I come

and I'm marching up to the beat I drum

I'm not scared to be seen

I make no apologies, this is me

~

~ Recap~

After an hour of searching, I came across the gym. I didn't see him at first and I was ready to give up until I heard loud grunting noises and more smacking sounds to go with it. The worst came across my mind and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. It couldn't be what I thought it was. He wouldn't do this to me. I didn't hear a girl's moans but maybe she just wasn't satisfied and didn't moan. I felt my heart tug at the thought of him fucking another girl in the same house as me again.

My curiosity got the best of me as I felt myself get pissed. I wanted to kill her.

I opened the door to the gym and noticed his handgun on the mat by the door with his shirt which upped my curiosity even more, pissing me off.

I grabbed his gun and flicked the safety off. He killed people for a living and i'm sure he wouldn't mind me blowing the brains off of the pretty little bitch he was screwing.

I cocked the gun back and walked towards the slapping and groaning sounds.

Once I came around the corner, I couldn't believe it.

~~~~

"Celeste, put the gun down." Giovanni said looking completely unfazed but all I saw was red.