{2}

edited: 09.13.2023💗

DISGRACE
~
"my dad saw a son as a nuisance, a rebel."
~

Giovanni's POV

Giovanni's POV

~In The VIP Section~

That brown-eyed beauty seemed to have seen right through me. Her smile was so genuine and pretty, that I could stare at it for decades and never get tired of it. But her eyes spoke to me differently. She was hiding a lot of hurt and pain behind them and I could tell because mine did the same.

I'm sure she thought I was some kind of weirdo when she entered this room. When her sultry voice came through those lusciously pink and a mixture of brown lips, my words got jumbled in my mouth and my throat went try.

I couldn't even simply tell the girl the drink I wanted, leaving Dro to pick up my slack. I was trying to cover up the nerves running through my body with such a high-maintenance and extremely intimidating look, but I'm sure Dro saw right through it. I was relieved when he ordered for me, but nothing stopped the feeling of being a pussy that ran through my frame.

"Gio, bro. What's up with you?" Alessandro said while throwing an ice cube at me, playfully.

I just stared at him while thinking about her. I didn't even know her name, but I'm sure she said it. I just know I wasn't listening.

"I was just thinking about Rico and his next moves." I lied smoothly through my teeth, knowing that the chocolate goddess, who had been here seconds ago, was the only thing running circles in my mind.

"Lighten up, brother of mine. Let's just have some fun tonight. Did you see that gorgeous donna that was just in here? Oh, the things I'd do to her." He groaned sexually, causing the rest of the guys to laugh but it only made my blood boil at how he was sexualizing her.

"Si calmi, cazzo di cazzo!" A different side of me came out, feeling the need to protect her from dicks like him. (Chill out, you fucking dick.)

But he was right about one thing, I did need to relax. Though my mind was on the beautiful lady who had left the room, I still had Rico on my mind.

I didn't know how to have fun anymore. I just stay in the house and plan for attacks. At least I know I'll be prepared but I wouldn't know the first thing about going out and having fun. The guys try to drag me out more times than I can count, but I'm hooked to the desk.

After Dahlia, I became harder than ever. I stopped dating, I stopped being in contact with a lot of people, and killing became my second nature. My father passed the mafia down to me after he passed and I was sure I wasn't ready for it.

I fell in love. Dahlia was the life of my life. She was my soon-to-be fiance and I lost her because of my own stupidity. It's exactly the reason I stopped wanting to be... human.