{20}

DISGRACE
~
passionate but I don't give no fucks
I admit that I'm a lil messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up
I'm obsessive and I love too hard
good at overthinking with my heart
~

DISGRACE~passionate but I don't give no fucksI admit that I'm a lil messed upbut I can hide it when I'm all dressed upI'm obsessive and I love too hardgood at overthinking with my heart ~

Celeste's pov

It's been three days since Giovanni confessed his feelings to me. He also asked that I never call him sinister, he just thought it'd be something nice for me to know. I also learned that his favorite color is black, he loves chicken, he wants 8 kids & he dreamed of being a chef but things changed when his father passed down the mafia to him.

I admired how his whole demeanor changed and how openly caring he was now.

I was currently in the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone. I had to feed an army so I had to make sure I had enough for for everyone.

Laying out the final plate, I yelled "breakfast's ready" and ducked behind the pantry door.

Soon I heard a stampede of feet rushing towards the living room & clicking of silverware. The animals were all seated at the table, shoving different foods into their mouthes.

I looked at Giovanni in awe as I seen he had Mehki  on his lap, trying to feed him some eggs. When he realized he wasn't going to eat them, he pretended to take a big bite and swallow obnoxiously. In which that caused Mehki to throw his head back in laughter  and clap his hands excitedly.

"I want some, papa." He cheesed and opened his mouth.

"Here you go, bud." He feed him and watched as Mehki mimicked him by swallowing obnoxiously as well.

My heart melted as Gio looked up at me and sent a wink my way. I just simply blew a kiss and waved like a little girl.

While everyone else seemed to be enjoying their food, my phone rang on the counter beside me. Sparing Giovanni & Mehki one last glance, I reached over and picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered casually before turning back towards my family, waving at Mehki with my index finger.

"I'll find you, cagna. I promise." A deep, eery voice came through the phone.

Horror went across my face as I pulled the phone back from my ear to check the caller ID. "Who is this?" I asked in fear, absolutely knowing who this was.

Giovanni raised an eyebrow at me before standing up & setting Mehki down in the seat. He shortly made his way over to me in worry.