{17}

DISGRACE

~

My receipts be lookin' like phone numbers

If it ain't money, then wrong number

Black card is my business card

The way it be settin' the tone for me

I don't mean to brag

But I be like "Put it in the bag"

When you see them racks

They stacked up like my ass

~

"Why are you trying to leave?" Aryana rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't want to stick around and wait to get hurt, Ary." I sniffled, shoving my clothes into my suitcase.

"What makes you think he's gonna hurt you? I can tell by all the shit he's went through for you, he feels something very intense for you. Trust me, I would know. So would Aryana." Josiah huffed.

"That's because you have Justine and Aryana has Alessandro. Nobody's gonna love me and Mehki." (Friendly reminder, Baby Dro is Mehki.)

"We love you though." Justine piped in.

"You don't know me." I said harshly through gritted teeth.

"Okay, but as much as I do know about you, I know you're somebody I want in my brother's life. He went through hell to get you back, remember." She stated, as if she was making a point.

"But remember why I was in that situation right?" I chuckled dryly.

"Because you decided you wanted to leave." Alessandro added his two sense in, while playing with Mehki in the corner.

"So everybody's on Giovanni's side? I left because Giovanni hurt me." 

"That didn't mean you had to leave though. You put yourself in that situation, I thought you were into Daniel." Justine rolled her neck as she spoke, venom dripping out of her mouth as she spoke of him.

"And I thought he was into Alessica." I threw right back, getting in her face. "Now, get your facts straight. None of this is necessarily my face. He could've left me in that house." Then, I turned to point a finger at Alessandro. "YOU could've left me there."