{23}

DISGRACE
~
don't lose focus
I don't wanna stand on your blind side
Know you're working
Don't you let it cut into my time
I'd lose my mind
Before I see you and I
Separated
~

DISGRACE~don't lose focusI don't wanna stand on your blind sideKnow you're workingDon't you let it cut into my timeI'd lose my mind Before I see you and ISeparated~

CELESTE'S POV

I rolled over towards my fiancé, gripping the sheets close to my naked form. Smiling, I threw my arm around him and laid there admiring his eternal beauty.

His breathing was so soft and his eyelashes were touching his cheeks. My mind wondered to the other side of Giovanni that I met last night.

The man who could so softly kiss my neck but was so passionate and aggressive at the same time about making love to me.

The way his hands ran down my spine and grabbed my waist, the way his whispered he loved me in my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe, the way he whispered sweet nothings in my ear as he fondled me. A shiver ran down my spine and left me smiling once again.

"What are you smiling about?" His deep voice erupted, causing my eyes to shift from the ceiling to him.

I hadn't noticed in the time I was reminiscing, that he had woke up but never opened his eyes. He licked his pink lips, still failing to open his eyes.

"How did you know I was smiling?" I replied.

"Because I know you, Celeste." He breathes out my name at the end of his sentence.

"You do not." I huffed.

"Your full name is Celeste Haven Bennett. You are now 20 years old. You have a baby named Alessandro Mehki Bennett. Your favorite color is royal blue or sky blue, there is no in between. You love food, pasta specifically. You hate bugs, like most females. Your favorite animal is a panda. You look down and twiddle with your fingers when you're nervous. Nothing is more important to you in this world than Mehki. You-"

"Okay, okay. I get your point, Mr. Romano." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you now, Mrs. Romano?" He smirked, eyes still closed, might I add.

"Hey hey hey, I'm not Mrs. Romano yet. I could still up and decide I don't want to marry you yet, run off with some younger guy and disappear, take Mehki and live my best life. Maybe have two or three more kids, hell maybe even a basketball team. So, 11 or 12, give or take." I chuckled, looking at the ceiling before looking back at Giovanni.

His eyes were open now. Wide open. He had the scariest look in his eyes, as if his personality jumped back to Sinister.

"You're MINE." He growled, deeply from his throat.

"Hey Mister, chill out. I was only joking. I'm having your basketball team." I sat up, placing my hands on his chest reassuring him.

"Don't say things like that. I'd put a bullet-" He formed a gun with his fingers and pointed it in between my eyebrows. "-right here, through his eyebrows and-" He made a gun sound. "-phew! Blow all his brains out. All over the car that you're driving in. Like I'd do to itty bitty Daniel." He chuckled a deep dark one.