{10}

edited: 04/06/20

DISGRACE

~

me,

can you focus on me?

baby, can you focus on me, baby.

~

GIOVANNI'S POV

GIOVANNI'S POV

I noticed the small glint in her eye when Dro called me "daddy". She has been having a mental argument with herself about whether she was going to sleep with me or not but what I say goes. I know this may seem like I'm controlling her but at the end of the day, she's in my house meaning she's under my protection as well as anyone else here. So, for there to be someone under my surveillance and do super slimy stuff, isn't okay. My blood boiled at the thought of anyone being near Celeste, in her room, in her private space. Whoever it was, will surely get what they deserve.

I was sitting in my office around 12:45 when I suppressed a yawn. My body started to shut down but I needed to figure out who was in her room last night. I was rolling the cameras around but hadn't caught anything yet.

Just as I was about to shut my computer down, something caught my eye. There was a point in time where the camera time skipped from "11:51:09" to "11:57:23". Now that I thought about it, there was a 1 on the trash can on my computer indicating something has been thrown away recently. I don't ever delete anything so that completely raised my curiosity.

Going to the trash box, I opened it only to see that part of the video that had been cut out and deleted. In the video I had, it jumped from Celeste walking into her room & then a blank hallway. I opened the other video which had another missing part, it showed someone walking into Celeste's room minutes after her.

I paused it as I looked closely at the person who went in after her. The guy resembled my guard, Jeremy. I didn't want to think it was him but the closer I got, the more it looked like him. Plus I did send him to check the cameras earlier, he could've deleted it. It made my blood boil knowing that he might've been the person in the room with Celeste. I don't know why I'm acting like this, it's not like I like her but I felt the need to protect her, once again she's under my roof so she's my responsibility.

Done with the research for the day, I decided on talking to him about it tomorrow and heading to bed.

I trudged up the stairs to the top from where me & Celeste's rooms were. I silently opened her door, hoping she wasn't here. I saw her blankets were tussled but she, in fact, wasn't there. A small smile creeped across my face but faded quickly when the idea of her running away came to mind instantly sending me running to my bedroom.