{12}

edited: 04/11/20 💜💜

DISGRACE

~
look at you thinking you can't live without him

now look at you living.

look at you doing way better and all out of your feelings

your edges came back

and your ass getting a lil bigger

girl fuck that lil' nigga

Giovanni's POV

Giovanni's POV

She didn't sleep with me tonight. She went straight in the house into her room. After she went in the house, I stood outside dumbfounded. I knew that I was late to pick her up but it was only because I was at Dahlia's Grave for the past couple of hours.

I talked to her about Celeste. I could've sworn that she was urging me to make my move but I couldn't put Celeste in that situation anymore. I already fucked up with Dahlia and I vowed to myself I would never fall for anyone again after that. The idea of watching another person die in the hands of mine, isn't exactly ideal. Watching the life drain from the love of my life's eyes that day, I've never been the same.

Put me on a killing rampage and I also went insane. I refuse to let Celeste run in with the same fate as Dahlia.

But it's simply too hard to not fall for Celeste. I begun developing feelings for her MONTHS ago but I never let it show and I know she took that as a sign that I hated her but I don't know why. Everything about Celeste makes me wanna fall even harder for her.

The way she smiles and laughs. Her dimples. Her chocolate eyes. The sounds she makes when she's sleeping. How she furrows her eyebrows in her sleep and I smooth out the wrinkles so she won't have lines in her face. Her love capacity. Her personality and everything between.

I will not compare her to Dahlia though. No matter how much their similarities stick out to me. I noticed how she felt when she was looking at the pictures of her. I don't know how she thought it would go unnoticed.

I heard her silently snoring in the next room and it instantly send a smile on my face.

Tomorrow, I planned to take her and Dro to Six Flags. She said she never been and neither has he. Everyone in the house is going but I had to make sure it was a day where "Fright Fest" isn't going on. I didn't wanna scare the baby.