{5}

DISGRACE
~
she cut too deep
now she left me scared
~

DISGRACE~she cut too deepnow she left me scared~

Celeste's POV

I felt the sunshine through my eyelids when I woke up. I hadn't wanted to open them because I knew that it'd burn my eyes. I fought with my mind for a bit before coming to the conclusion that I had to get up eventually, Mom would beat me if I don't have breakfast ready by the time everyone got up. I rolled a bit in the comfortable bed before sitting up slowly, realizing that it was just a bedside lamp not sunlight and tried to turn my neck to look down soon seeing the black covers and bed sheets & staring confused.

Who's room am I in?

What the fuck happened to me?

They must've really beat me up last night.

I flicked the sheets off of me and scattered to the edge of the bed being stopped by the god sitting in the chair across the room from me. His green eyes bored into my chocolate ones once again as he just sat there staring at me.

"Good morning." I simply said.

" It's 7:30 pm" He said right back.

I sat there shocked because it was so late but also I hadn't expected an answer back. Even though he only said two words, He left my heart skipping several beats. He nodded his head over towards some clothes sitting on the dresser by the door.

"They're for me?" I asked.

He just simply nodded before pointing at the bathroom and exiting the room once again. I rolled my eyes and stretched slowly being that my ribs were battered and bruised before entering his very large bathroom and showering slowly. After a good 25 minutes, I exited the shower carefully and stared in the mirror at all the bruises and cuts on my body and teared up. I ran my fingers over all of them for a few minutes then got dressed for the day. My outfit consisted of a grey Nike shirt with Nike & the check mark in yellow that I tied up in the front with white pants. In which, It still took forever to put over the neck brace and cast.

 In which, It still took forever to put over the neck brace and cast