{25}

DISGRACE
~

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
But when I wake up, I see
You with me
And you say, "As long as I'm here
No one can hurt you
Don't wanna lie here
But you can learn to
~

I had a dreamI got everything I wantedBut when I wake up, I seeYou with meAnd you say, "As long as I'm hereNo one can hurt youDon't wanna lie hereBut you can learn to~

Celeste's POV

"You fucking bitch!" I punched through another wall near me.

I pictured Aryana's head in the wall and kept punching. At this point, I saw so much red that I didn't notice the actual red oozing down my hand and on the wall.

I swiped my hand across the small table in the hallway that held vases and other various small glass decorations. Snatching some pictures off the wall and throwing them to the floor, honestly I hadn't cared for the cost.

He can buy the shit again.

Footsteps made their way up the stairs and I'm sure Aryana and Valentina been heard me smashing stuff.

"Celeste!" Josiah yelled, running towards me.

"Stay away from me Josiah. Stay away!" I grabbed another vase and held it, ready to throw.

"What's going on?!" He flinched, even though I hadn't even thrown it yet.

"Two for flinching!" I yelled before tossing the vase at his feet and watching him jump 40 feet in the air.

Dro and Giovanni had now came up the stairs and I could see the anger radiating off of Giovanni's body.

"What..the HELL did you do?" He spoke in a low tone, projecting his anger.

"I'm doing what you just did to my heart, smashing shit." I seethed, watching Giovanni's eyes bounce from me to the frames and vases on the floor. My heart wretched at the fact that I'm even being taken out of my element in this moment but at the same, I didn't have any sympathy in my body for this man who hadn't had any for me.

Sweat beaded my forehead as much as I was moving, this could've been a workout. Nobody said a word for a second and it felt as if time started to move slow. Impulsively, I reached to the doorknob next to me leading to a closet, holding excess stuff that we don't use day to day. I spotted his golf clubs. He doesn't golf anymore because he used to do it with his dad before he passed. Anger flushed through my veins and without thinking, I snatched the biggest one and slammed the door. His eyes widened as he saw me with the club and I made my way past him, to sludge down the stairs.