{22}

DISGRACE
~
I won't tell you I'm lonely
cause it might be selfish
I won't ask you to hold me
cause that won't mend what's helpless
~

 DISGRACE~I won't tell you I'm lonelycause it might be selfishI won't ask you to hold mecause that won't mend what's helpless~

Celeste's POV

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" I roared.

"No, Celeste. We didn't even know that he was coming back, honest." Alessandro put his hands up in surrender.

I scoffed. "Yeah, like I believe that." I ended up throwing the blindfold on the ground and marching upstairs.

Soon enough, I heard the front door open again and I believe that he was now in the house.

Honestly, staring into his eyes again brought back so many old feelings from before. Before he left me to fend and fight for myself.

But another part of me is happy that he left. I wouldn't have learned how to care for myself without someone else.

I heard footsteps approaching my room and his voice flowed through the halls. I instantly hopped off my bed and ran to the bathroom. I opened my bathroom window in hopes of him thinking I jumped out the window and left the door open. Quietly, I entered the bathroom closet and closed the door.

His hand twisted the room doorknob and he walked in, in hopes of seeing me.

I slowed my breathing as I could hear him walk around my room looking and calling my name. As I planned, he walked into the bathroom and walked around before exiting.

Soon, I heard the bathroom door close indicating he left. I let out a sigh of relief before smirking at my smartness.

Celeste 1, Giovanni 0.

Ha! Take that!

Opening the door, I was greeted by a strong scent of cologne. I smiled to myself remembering how I used to sleep right under him and wake up to his wonderful smell.

Shaking those memories from my head, I smiled once again at how I fooled him and opened the bathroom door.

Fuck.

"Celeste 0. Giovanni 1." He smirked.

I guess I said that out loud.

I tried to walk backwards into the bathroom but he grabbed my wrist before I could.

Those familiar tingles were sent up my arm, creating goosebumps, causing me to retract my arm as if it was on fire.

A look of sadness washed over his face and never left. I just stood and stared at him.

My Giovanni.

The man I love.

He was back after months of sadness and constant training.