We're happy

* Nathan's POV *

I woke up to Elle facing me asleep. She's so beautiful. She literally could be a girl sloth. And we're going to have a baby sloth. I smiled as she opened her eyes.

"Mornin'"

"I'm tirreeeddd" she moaned.

"It's nearly the afternoon" I said. She stuffed her face into the pillow. I poked her boob. Her flew up and hit my head. "Owww" I yelled. "Don't do that" she said bluntly. I chuckled.

I got out of bed and got my clothes ready. I came back and she was still lying in bed. "Elle come on" I said. "Noo" she laughed. I pulled the duvet off her. "Naatthhhaannn" she moaned. She was just in her underwear.

I pulled her legs back and lifted her over my shoulder. "Nath!" she screamed. "We have to get dressed if we're going out" I said smartly. "You made the bed upset! The poor thing it's calling me back!" She joked.

"Where did I get you?" I laughed. She rolled her eyes.

I put her down in front of me. She suddenly crashed into me and gave me a hug. Her arms held each other around my torso. I wrapped mine around her shoulders and rested my head on hers. We let go and she got her clothes ready.

I got a phone call from scooter. "Hey mate"

"Hey Nathan if you two aren't busy today Keith lemon wants you on celebrity juice" scooter said. "Em I'll ask Elle" I said.

* Elle's POV *

"Elle!" Nathan shouted.

"Whaatt?" I moaned walking back into the room. "Scooter said Keith wants us on celeb juice tonight if you wanna go?" He smiled.

Yes!! I love that man! He's so dirtymindedly hilarious.

"Yeah!" I yelled jumping up and down. "She said yeah" he said into the phone.

"Do well tell him?" I asked.

"If you want you don't have to" scooter said. I looked up at Nathan. "I think we should get it over and done with" he said. I nodded.

We hung up and got dressed. I was wearing black leggings and a denim shirt. I put my hair up in a ponytail. We went into town.

We walked into house of Fraser and saw there was someone getting their eyebrows shaped. "What the fuck?" Nathan laughed. "Do you want to get it done?" I joked. "Hahaha very funny" he said.

We walked around for a while but didn't see much. Nathan took my hand as we walked down the street. Suddenly he twisted his leg and hit my bum. I looked up at him and chuckled. I did the same to him.

Suddenly a group of girls ran up to us. "Hii!" one screamed. "Hello" Nathan smiled. "We love you guys so much" another said. "Awwh we love you too" I smiled. I soon realised one girl was videoing the whole thing. "Will you please say hi to becca and becci?" one pleaded. "Who gets to be becci?" Nathan joked. I laughed. "Yeah did one just say I dibs on being becci?" I asked. They all burst out laughing. Nathan put his arm around me and whispered in my ear

"I like the name becci "

All the girls 'awwh'd before we left.

We got ready and went to itv studios for celeb juice.

We were on Fearne's team this time. the show started. "Fearne who's on your team?" Keith asked.

"I've got the cutest couple on this planet it's Elle and Nathan from The Wanted" she smiled. We smiled and waved. "I've also got the lovely Geordie Chris Ramsey" we clapped.

Keith started talking to the other guests when he suddenly turned to me. "Hi elle" he smiled. "Hey Keith" I winked. "You know Nathan ,Elle told me if she was single she'd love to be with me" he joked. Nathan knew he was joking. "Elle we have a question for you" he said. "Okay" , "has Nathan's penis grown since the last time you were here?" he asked. My mouth dropped and I put my face in my hands. Keith walked over to Nathan. "Well done mate well done" he said shaking his hand. Nathan laughed his head off.

"But you did break up for a while didn't ye?" he asked. We nodded. "Why?"

"Nathan met this girl" I said. "You bastard" Keith said. The audience laughed. "But you broke up right?" Fearne asked. "Yeah" Nathan said.

"But their back together and we're all happy" Keith smiled. We clapped.

"Okay Elle and Nathan in homage to your cuteness we have made a game for you" Keith said. "It's basically Mr and Mrs except we're not donating to charity" he said. "Okay?" I laughed. We got in a booth which departed us so we couldn't see each other. We each had two racket things one blue and one pink. Keith would ask us a question and if we held up pink it was me and so on so on.

"Who always horny?" He said.

I laughed to myself. I held up blue and there was a bad sound. "Nathan said you" Keith laughed. I leaned over into. Nathan's booth. "You cheeky prick" I laughed hitting him with it.

"Who would do it in a public toilet?" he asked. Shit we've done it in a public toilet. I held up both. Ding! "We have a toilet back stage if you want to go at it?" Keith said. I chuckled to myself.

We sat back down before Keith spoke again. "So scooter Braun was onto me today and he told me very exciting news about you two" Keith smiled. We looked at each other weirdly. "Now I know you were suppose to announce it but I will if you want me to?" he asked. We nodded. "Well everyone Elle and Nathan are expecting a baby " he smiled. Everyone started cheering and clapping. "Congratulations you two will be amazing parents" Keith said.

After the show ended we left and went home. I walked up the stairs and fell on the bed.

"Come on sleepy head" Nathan smiled.

"Doctors appointment tomorrow"