Tell me the truth

* Nathan's POV *

After the bathroom Elle just stopped talking. She only talks to Leah and answers me with small answers. But if I ask her about what happened it's just 'I fell Nathan let it go'. But I know she didn't. Something happened. She doesn't let me touch her, I haven't hugged or kissed her in days. But we're here for a while. I just want her to tell me. If he hurt her he needs to pay for what he's done.

**************

We were asleep in bed when she suddenly started screaming. "Stop.... Please stop" she screamed. I shot up. "Elle... Elle what's wrong?" I said shaking her. Her eyes were still shut tight. She was laid down on the bed then she held her hands up to her face. "It hurts, please make it stop it hurts" she cried. I shook her. "Elle what hurts?" I asked. Her hands left her face and her eyes connected with mine. "Elle what's going on? You haven't talked to anyone... You get nightmares nearly every night and you don't let me touch you... I'm trying to help you..I want to protect you" I said. "Just tell me"

"I can't" she replied looking down.

"Elle I love you... We're a team! I know something happened it's changed you! I just want to help you I hate seeing you like this! it's killing me! It's killing you! We're suppose to trust and tell each other everything!" I cried. I didn't care anymore I needed to let this out. She cupped my face and kissed me. She wiped my tears away but tears were streaming down her face. "I can't" she said."Elle I want to hold you and kiss you and laugh and spend forever with you and this can't happen if we're like this" I said looking into her eyes. They still shined like stars even though they were broken. "Are you breaking up with me?" she choked nearly crying more. This is the most we've spoken in a few days. "No I want to be with you forever I just want you back to how you were... You're everything to me and I can't stand seeing you like this" I said.

She suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and I embraced her into me. I smelled her hair. It was amazing.I stroked her head. She pulled away and pulled a piece of hair behind her ear. She looked up with more tears in her eyes. "Nath I'm sorry I can't" she said. She wiped her eyes.I looked down and she turned back into bed and went back to sleep. I processed the thought for a while until I went to sleep aswell. I just want her back.

* Elle's POV *

I'm too scared to tell him. I don't want it to happen again. He said it would be worse. Every time I rethink it the pain comes back and it gets worse and worse. I'm constantly tired. Whenever Nathan touches me unexpectedly I think it's him. I haven't told anyone. Nathan tried getting me to go to the doctor but I refused to go. We haven't spoken that much because every time I look at him I think how dirty I am now. I technically cheated on him. I'm not worth anything for him anymore. I'm nothing. I need to get out of here.

* Nathan's POV *

I woke up with no one beside me and a baby screaming. I got up and wiped my eyes. I walked over to Leah and held her up. "Shhh princess... Are you hungry?" I asked. I kissed her and held her up. I walked around to find Elle. She wasn't anywhere. "Where's mommy?" I asked Leah. I went over to her beside table and found a note.

'Nathan,

I just need some time to myself.

Leah can have the bottled milk and I started trying to give her mushing food.

Please don't be mad at me.

I love you,

Elle xx '

She probably went to a hotel or something to clear her head. I don't want to face the boys after this. But to be honest I need some time to myself too. "You're going to spend some time with auntie Kelsey and uncle tomtom" I said to Leah. I got her bag and went to Tom and Kelsey's room. I knocked on the door and Kelsey answered.

"Hey Nath.. Hey missy moo how are you?" She asked Leah. "Hey Kels can you maybe watch her for a couple days?" I asked. "Yeah of course where are you going?" she asked. "Just a place a bit quieter" I said giving Leah to her. "Thanks so much Kels and I'll see you princess in a few days... I love you" I said kissing Leah's head. Kels nodded and closed the door.

I got my bag and headed to the car. I decided to go to Elle's dad's house. I watched the city buildings turn to green fields. Soon the phone signal went and I knew I was nearly there. I reached the little village and saw the shop was still open. I walked in and bought some tea and milk and normal food and stuff.

I walked down the dark road with everything in my hands and I finally saw the house. I walked down the gravel up to the door and took out the key. Suddenly I dropped the food. "Shit" I mumbled.

I opened the door and picked up the stuff. I walked inside and stood up straight when suddenly something cold hit me in the face. "Ow!" I yelled turning on the lights on. Elle was stood there with a bag of frozen peas in her hand. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" she said dropping them. I smiled. "Seriously peas?" I asked. She smiled at me then looked down being sad again. "I'm gunna go to bed" she said turning around. I sighed and put the stuff back down. As she turned the corner I ran after her.

"Elle stop!" I yelled running into the hall. She turned around and looked at me. She ran towards me and I grabbed her into my chest. She looked up at me and I cupped her face. I leaned in and kissed her slowly. She pulled back and wrapped her arms around my neck into another hug. This time she was crying.

"He... He raped me Nath" she cried into my ear. Those words killed me. I pulled her closer to me. "I'm so sorry" she said. "Shhh love don't say that it's not your fault" I said stroking her hair. "He hit me.... And he made me tell him I loved him" she cried into me. It broke my heart. How even someone can do that to a girl like her confuses me. She's so perfect. She is such a good person who constantly gets bad things thrown at her. She let me go and looked up at me. I held her face.

Suddenly she put her hands to her face and got on her knees. "I was raped... He raped me. Oh my god Nath he raped me" she cried. I got down and pulled her back into me. "I'm so sorry babe I love you so much I'm so sorry" I cried back. "It's not your fault Nathan it's mine" she sniffled. "Elle it's not your fault! He's a bad person! You don't deserve this Elle and I want to keep you safe. It's my job is to keep you safe" I cried. "It's not your job Nathan" she said. "Yes it is! I promised your dad and you don't deserve this to happen... I love you so much" I cried holding her face.

"I love you" she smiled. She kissed me. "I love you more" I said.

"You know I'd never hurt you right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Nath?" she asked. "Yeah?"

"Please don't let him get away with it" she said. I kissed her head.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again"

"He's going to pay for what he's done"