Happy Birthday

* Nathan's POV *

I woke up to Elle jumping up and down on our bed. "Geett upp!" she yelled. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Babe be careful" I told her. She plonked down beside me smiling. "Mornin'" I smiled back. "It's a special morning" she said. I smiled and kissed her passionately. She pushed my chest back and let go. I smiled and saw she was holding a box.

"Happy Birthday" she said. "Love you shouldn't have ... What is it?" I asked. "Open it and find out" she joked. She passed me the box. I slipped off the ribbon on the box while giving her a kiss "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too I hope you like it"

I opened the box to see a Rolex watch that I've wanted for ages. "Oh my god" I mumbled. "Do you like it?" she asked hesitantly. "Babe I love it oh my god thank you" I said kissing her. "You sound like a girl" she laughed. I pulled her legs around me and kissed her. "Thank you" I said. "Happy Birthday" she said holding my neck. "There's more to come" she smiled. My eyes widened. I'm going to have to make her birthday amazing now.

"Let's go!" she said getting off me. I shot up getting dressed and all the rest. We both knew where we were going. We ran downstairs ate breakfast and rushed out the door. "Are you sure about this?" she asked. I took her hand and held it tight. "I wouldn't do this with anyone else but you" I smiled. "You're so cheesy" she said nudging me.

We walked down the road into the tattoo shop. "Hey mate em me and my girlfriend want to get a tattoo" I said to the guy at the desk. "Cool man" he said in an American accent. "What do you guys want done?" he asked. "Well we were thinking like treble clef with Elle beside it" I said. "I love that" Elle said kissing my cheek. "I want the same except with it saying Nathan"

He took a few minutes before he came back with the sketches. "Okay who wants to go first?" he said. We both looked at each other. "Fine I will" Elle said getting up. I walked up with her and she sat down on the chair. "Where do you want it?" He asked her. "Can I get it on the side of my hand?" she asked. "Sure" he said. He took out he needle and dipped it in the ink. I held her other hand. "Okay this might hurt" he said.

The noise of the needle suddenly started and went into Elle's hand. Her eyes widened and her hand squeezed mine. I laughed. "It's gunna be way more sore when this baby comes out, I might break your hand" she joked. "Looking forward to it" I laughed.

It continued on before she made a weird face again and laughed.

He finally finished and Elle looked at it. "Ahh I love it" she smiled. "Okay man you're next" he said. I sat down in the chair. "I'll get it in the same place" I said.

"It doesn't hurt" Elle joked. I chuckled. "Do you want me to hold your hand?" she said giving me her puppy eyes. I took it without answering. The needle started to dig into my skin. It was kind of sore but at point I wanted to cry.

When it was done I was really happy with it.

Me and Elle held our hands up against each other and we took a picture. I put it up in Instagram.

I wrote :

Best two things in my life, music and my Elles 🙈❤️ ~ best Birthday ever x

We walked home. We got in the door when suddenly everyone jumped out at me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all screamed. "Thanks guys" I said while walking inside.

There was an amazing dinner with loads of presents. "Wow" I mumbled.

"Our baby boy is getting big" Max said rubbing my ear. "Happy birthday mate" jay said giving me a hug. #jaythanforever .

Everyone started to give out presents when Elle came up to me again. "Ah babe seriously?" I asked. "Yes seriously!" she laughed. "You shouldn't have done this Elle" I said sighing. "Well let's just say it's not from me it's from the baby" she smiled. I opened it up to see an amazing pair of Nike blazers. "Thank you love I love them" I said looking at her tummy. I kissed it and everyone aww'd.