Glad to be back ...

* Elle's POV *

A week has gone by pretty slowly without Nath. But I've been having fun with the boys.

I was woken up by Jay jumping on my bed. I groaned. "Get up sleepy head it's WANTEDWEDNESDAY!!!" He screamed. "I don't want to" I said burying my face in a pillow. "Don't make me use this" he grinned. I uncovered my face to see he had a watergun. I pouted and sat up.

"As you all know, Nathan's not here right now he's in... Where is he actually?" Jay asked. I shrugged. "You're his fiancé your suppose to know this" he laughed. I grinned and rubbed my eyes. "He's somewhere in America" I smiled liked an idiot. "That really narrows it down" Jay said sarcastically.

I laughed. "We've all been looking after Elle Nathan don't you worry" Jay smiled to the camera. "Yeah because we know you'll be watching this you" I said pointing at it.

We turned on some music and chilled in the bedroom for a while. I put on one of Nathan's snapbacks. I turned it backwards and Jay laughed at me. "Do an impression of him" he joked. I put on my Glouster farmer accent. "It's mental mental it's so crazy it's just oh my god it's like COMBINHARVISTER!" I yelled and jay burst out laughing. "No wait I can do this really good" I said. I held my hands up and did Nathan's fly impression.

"So attractive" Jay joked. "I was born with it you know?" I laughed. "Sorry lads she's a taken lady" he said. "Might not be after he finds out I used his hat and then did the worst impression of him" I joked. "Nah I'd say he might just raise his massive eyebrows and go 'brilliant' " he laughed. I chuckled to myself. "I promise you I actually do love him" I said to the camera.

Afterwards I started to pack my stuff because I was flying out to see Nath tonight and them tomorrow was the premiere. Buzzing!! I got everything packed. I was in my blazers, a pair of denim shorts with a checked shirt and one of Naths snapbacks. I popped on my sunglasses and headed downstairs. "I'm off" I said walking into the kitchen. "Have fun" Kels said giving me a hug.

I got to the airport and texted Nathan.

Me: just boarding plane 🙈 xx

I soon got a reply.

Nathan: sorry babe I can't pick you up😔 I'll see you at the hotel okay? Xx

Great. Just great. I just replied with an okay and a kiss. I slept through the whole plane journey until we landed.

Jeez I was tired.

***** ********

I strolled out with my passport in my hand and suitcase in the other. I looked around to see no one. Sound. Paps were lined up outside though. How did they know I was coming?

I walked down a little further when I decided I needed to ring nano and ask what hotel I was going to.

I took out my phone when a voice came up behind me. "You don't know where my tractor is do you?" a Gloucester voice said. I turned around to see Nath smiling at me. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I yelped as he span me around. He put me down and I looked up at him. "Hi" I smiled. "Hi" he laughed. He pulled my back into him and leaned his head into my neck. "I missed you" he mumbled. "I missed you too" I smiled. I looked back at him. I placed my hands on either side of his face and smiled. He pulled me in closer. He leaned his forehead against mine and slowly kissed me. I kissed him back as our lips started to move in-sync. He annoyingly pulled away and took my hand. He kissed my forehead. "Love you" he smiled. "Love you too" I smiled back.

Paps shouted at us while getting into the car. We sat down and I cuddled into him. I missed his smell of aftershave. Awwwh. And his hugs. "I'm liking the hat" he joked. "I brought it for you" I said putting it on his head. He fixed it and looked back at me. He just smiled at looked at me.