Thank you

I woke up to the sound of Leah crying.

I sighed and walked down to her room.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I said picking her up. I patted her back and rocked her side to side. She kept crying.

"Come on princess we'll get you some food, yeah? ....awh sweetheart" I said kissing her head. I first breast fed and that seemed to calm her down a bit.

I walked back into the kitchen to see Nath was asleep on the couch. The poor thing. "Shhh, daddies asleep" I said quietly to Leah. Not like she understood but you know. I got her food out and started to feed her. She gobbled it up like she could eat a horse.

"Not too much princess we don't want you to end up like big Kev huh?" I laughed. She just stared blankly at me.

"Who's gunna turn out like Kev?" Nathan's husky voice asked from behind me.

"Leah if she keeps eating whatever this is" I said holding up the jar of baby food.

"We can't have you looking like Kev princess you're to gorguss for that" he said picking her up. I suddenly felt quezzy. Shit. Morning sickness.

I rushed into the bathroom and got sick. "Ughh" I moaned wiping my mouth.

"Love what's wrong?" Nath said popping his head around the door. "Morning sickness" I replied bowing my head. Oh my god it's disgusting.

He sat down beside me and pulled me into him.

"Seriously you want to be around me after that?" I asked.

"Not exactly but I want to make sure you're okay" he said all soppy.

"You're so cheesy" I said leaning my head into his shoulder.

"But you love it" he laughed.

"What's going on?" Tom said coming in. Cheers Tom.

"Elle got sick" Nathan stated.

"God you alright babe?" he asked. I didn't mind that he called me that he calls everyone that. I call everyone that. Is it a boy thing? Yay...

"The joys of being pregnant is the morning sickness" I said closing my eyes.

"What? You're pregnant?" he asked shocked. Ohh my god I'm such a dope.

"Yeah" I said waiting for his reply.

"Congrats then but seriously here, I know you have a tiny dick mate but try using one" Tom said throwing Nathan a condom. I laughed.

"Why do you have that on you anyways?" I joked.

"You never know when Kels might get horny" he winked leaving. Oh Tom.

I got dressed into some denim shorts and a plain white vest top. I didn't put any makeup on and just popped my sunglasses on. I got Leah ready and brought her over to the other bus.

"There's my best niece in the world" Max said picking her up. We all sat down where everyone was watching TV and Nath just said it.

"Elle's pregnant"

They all turned their heads. Fuck.

"Seriously mate do you know how to use a condom?" Max laughed.

Nathan rolled his eyes.

"Congrats guys" Jay said giving me a hug.

"When are ye telling fans?" Siva asked.

"Not until after the wedding" I replied. He nodded.

Everyone resumed their chat and I went over to Max.