Pretty please

I woke up with kisses being planted on my cheek. "Come on love we have an interview" he whispered getting out of the bed. I fake cried/ moaned into my pillow. "Come on or nano will kill us" he said poking me. "Fine" I huffed getting up.

We both started getting dressed. I pulled off my huddy I was wearing and my hair went all static. Perfect. "Only you" Nath laughed at me. I smiled awkwardly trying to straighten it down. I put on a pair of shorts and a white flowy top. I put on some makeup before there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" I said.

I opened the door to see Karen holding Leah. "Oh my god!" I yelped. "Hii sweetheart! Ohhh we missed you so much" I said kissing her. "Hi karen" I smiled. "How are you?" She asked. "Good thanks come in Naths just getting dressed" I said letting her in.

She sat down and I smiled at Leah. "Let's go get daddy" I grinned. I was so happy to have her in my arms again. "Nath come here!" I said loudly but not enough to scare Leah. "What? Can you do my hair?" he asked. Karen laughed to herself. "He makes me do it all the time now" I laughed rolling my eyes. "Yeah I will just come out" I said.

The door slowly opened and he stepped out. He looked up and his eyes lit up. "Hello princess!" He said taking her from me and kissing her. "We missed you so much" he said holding her above him the way dad's do. "Thank you so much mum" he smiled at her. "Yeah thank you so much" I said hugging her. "No problem four months is too long" she said. She's right. I don't want her to go now.

"Well I'll let you two have some time, me and Jess are just down the hall okay?" Karen said. We both smiled and nodded. Karen closed the door leaving and I just smiled up at Nathan. I rubbed Leah's beautiful blonde hair and kissed her head. She wrapped her hand around my fingers and I played with them. "Love". I looked up at Nath to see him smiling. I smiled back. "Tell mommy to give daddy a kiss" Nath smiled to Leah. She just stared at him blankly. "Awh nothing" I joked.

"Come on" he moaned making a sad face. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you too". Suddenly Leah laughed and we smiled up at each other. "Come on mummy must do daddy's hair" I said picking her up and carried her into the bathroom. Nathan had everything laid out. I put Leah in her carrier and walked into the bathroom with Nath. I just smiled as I dipped my hands in the gell. "Babe" he said.

"Mhm" I said fixing up his hair.

"Do you think about em.." He paused.

"About what?" I asked fixing it more.

He sighed.

"About maybe having another baby?" he asked.

To be honest I wasn't sure. Of course I don't want Leah to be an only child and I want Nathan to be the father obviously but I just don't know if right now is a good time...

"Like now?" I asked. "If you want yeah" he smiled. "I don't know Nath" I said looking down. He looked a bit disappointed. "But I do want another baby okay?" I said looking up at him. "Okay" he smiled pulling me into him.

I went back into the room and picked Leah up. I lay down on the bed and held her in the air. She started laughing like crazy. Nathan came in and chuckled at us. I moved her up and down and she laughed even more. "Weeee" I giggled as she laughed louder. Nathan started to film it. I put her back down and she sat in between my legs. Nathan came up and say behind my and wrapped his legs around mine. Leah smiled and looked up at us. Nathan took out his phone. I leaned down and kissed Leah's cheek as Nath kissed the other one and got a picture. I giggled looking at the picture. Leah's big green eyes were looking straight at it and she looked a bit shocked.

He wrote:

My two best girls 🙈💕

I picked her up and carried her out and down to the car. I don't care about nano I'm bringing my baby to the interview. Nathan put his hand on my waist as we walked to the car. "Look who's here" I smiled getting into the car. "It's my favourite girl" Jay said picking her up. "Guys when did this happen?" nano asked. "Karen brought her over this morning" I said. "Yeah but she's a baby she can't come to the interview" nano argued. "Mate calm the fuck down they haven't seen their child in 2 months give them a break!" Tom argued back. He huffed and went on his phone. "How's my best girl?" Kels said playing with her. "Let me take her for a while tonight please? I promise to give her back" she laughed. I looked at Nath who nodded at me. "Okay" I smiled.

********

"Hello everyone I'm here with the hottest UK band right now, The Wanted" she smiled to the camera.

"How are you guys?" she asked. There was a chorus of 'good's.

"Elle you recently had a beautiful baby girl with your fiancé Nathan, you look amazing" she smiled. Yeah fiancé.... Eh... "Thank you" I smiled. "Now loads of fans are asking this.... Where's your ring gone?" she asked. Kill me fucking right now. I looked up at Nath who gave me a funny look. I knew I had to think of something. "Oh we're just getting it fitted again because it didn't fit so good" I smiled. I'm so happy with that save. "So your still engaged?" , "yeah defiantly" I smiled looking at Nath who grinned to himself. "And you guys are releasing a new album soon?" she asked. "Yep it's taken a while but we promise it's coming soon!" Max smiled.

**************

"Can you just drop her later?" I asked giving Leah to Kels. "Yeah we're going to have so much funny aren't we?" she said holding her head into her neck.

I walked back to my hotel room and opened the door. All the lights were off. "What the hell?" I mumbled to myself. The bathroom door opened and Nathan stepped out in a suit and tie. I could pounce on him. "Nath what's going on?" I asked. "Just come with me" he said taking my hand and smiling.