My baby

* Elle's POV *

"Elle... Elleeee" Nathan whispered.

"What?" I moaned. "If you don't get up we'll miss the doctors and our flight back" he said.

I huffed getting dressed. I put on a huddy and jeans and messed my hair up into a bun. I took my phone and we got into the car.

We got to the doctors. Paps were swarming outside. "Fuck sake" I mumbled. "You'll be fine" Nathan said kissing my cheek. We walked in just about. I could barely see with all the flashes.

We sat down. "I like Dylan" Nathan said. I smiled at him. "And a girl?" I asked. "I like Becci but I was thinking like Sarah" he said. "Sarah Sykes?" I asked. "Oh no I don't like that sound of that" he mumbled.

"I like Leah" I said. "Leah Sykes"

"I like it" Nathan winked. "I still think it's weird" I said. "What's weird?" he asked. "There's a human growing inside me" I said. "You make it sound like a mutation" Nathan laughed. I chuckled.

"Elle Moore" the nurse called. We both stood up and Nathan held my hand as we walked into the doctors office. "How have you been?" he asked. "Great you're actually along enough for us to take a scan so if you could please lie down on the chair there" he pointed.

I sat down on the chair. Nathan held my hand and I lifted up my top. "Your tummies definitely coming" the nurse smiled. I didn't know what to say. Thank you? I just smiled back. The doctor put some jell on my tummy. It was weirdly warm. Nathan held my hand to his mouth and kissed it.

The doctor got his scanner and started moving it around my tummy. He turned on the TV. "Okay let me get it to the right angle" he said. We could hear something weird. "What's that noise?" I asked.

"That's the babies heart beat" he smiled. Wow. Oh my god. I looked at Nathan to see him smiling his face off. This didn't feel real. "Okay if you look here that's the head" he pointed. "And it's arms and legs" he said. "Oh my god" I said. Nathan kissed my hand again. "Do you want to know the sex?" he asked. I looked at Nathan. "Em no we want it to be a surprise" I said.

"Okay well I'll get you a picture you two just sit back down over there" he said.

I pulled my top down and twisted to get off the chair. Nathan got up and stood between my legs. "I love you" he said leaning down to me. "I love you too" I smiled. He bowed his head and connected his lips with mine.

We both got up and sat down. The doctor came back in. "Okay well the baby is fine keep eating healthy. You still have 6 more months to go so good luck" he smiled. "Here's the picture"

It was amazing you could see everything. I didn't care whether it was a boy or girl I just knew it would be the most beautiful baby in the world.

* Nathan's POV *

The picture was amazing. And hearing the babies heartbeat was even better. This was actually happening and it was with Elle. Life couldn't be better.

I took a picture on my phone of the scan and put it on Instagram.

Hello baby, your strong and healthy and you look so beautiful I can't wait to meet you xxx I wrote

We got into the car and sped off to the airport. We got on board and the plane took off.

*********

A few hours later we landed. Elle was wrecked so I carried her to the car. I lay her down and she fell asleep on my shoulder.

I turned my phone back on and realised I got a text

' You broke our deal ... Bad... Time for me to call John'

Shit.

First of all thanks for reading. Today has been really emotional for all of the fanmily. I know it's hard but remember this is a break! The boys said they didn't want this and we saw how emotional they've all been! I want you all to know I'm here if any of you want to talk and I love you all. This fanbase is amazing and I've made so many friends. Don't cry because of it, smile because it happened. Even when the boys are apart they will always be The Wanted xxx

~ Ellen x