Back to how we were

* Elle's POV *

Me and Nathan fell asleep in the hallway up against the wall. I couldn't hold it in anymore. But somehow he knew. He probably just knows me too well. I just want to move on and forget about it, I just want to pretend it never happened.

My head was leaned into Nathan's neck and his was on top of mine. I opened my eyes and just stared at the wall. Then it hit me. Where is Leah? "Nath?" I asked. "mhm" he replied with a yawn. "Where's leah?" I asked. "With Tom and Kels" he said. "Phew" I sighed.

He chuckled to himself.

I stared at our feet. He was taller then me so his feet were further down then mine. I stretched my legs and he laughed. "What are you doing?" ," I'm trying to reach your feet" I squirmed. I stretched my feet more and slipped and fell so now I was lying on the floor. "Ow" I moaned. Nathan burst out laughing. He lifted me up bridal style and brought me into the the kitchen. He put me down and I started to make a cuppa. I flicked on the kettle.

I watched as Nathan opened the fridge and started sizzling the bacon. He turned around and I walked into his chest. My arms wrapped around his neck and his went around my waist. I was on my tippy toes. His hands went around my thighs and lifted them around his waist. "I love you" he whispered into my hair. I smiled looking at him. "I love you too" I said.

He pulled out his phone and he held it up. We leaned our foreheads together with our noses touching. We both smiled and he took the picture. I held his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked. "Show me around" he smiled. "We can go to the pier" I said. "Okay, wait are we going to go swimming? I don't have any of my stuff" he said. I sighed. "Me neither I don't know what I'll do" I shrugged sarcastically. "Are you serious?" he laughed. "Yeah but let's go at night!" I said all excited. "Oh lord" he joked.

We had our breakfast and I got dressed into a pair of shorts and white vest top. My hair was down and I had my sunglasses on. Nathan was in a pair of 3/4 lengths and his misfits tshirt. I walked down the hall as he was gelling up his hair. "Can I do it?" I asked. "My hair?" he asked. "What else?" I laughed. "Well..." He smirked. "Nath!" I hit his arm. "Fine but if it looks weird I'm never making you tea again" he joked. "You love me too much to not make me tea" I laughed. He rolled his eyes. He knew it was true. I put my fingers in his gell. "Elle that's way to too much!" he said loudly. I wiped some away and then started to gel up his hair. It looked amazing. "You look like a proper man" I joked. "Do I not normally look like one?" he laughed.

"No you're baby Nath for a reason" I laughed. "Brilliant" he huffed. He looked in the mirror. "I like it" he smiled. "I should be a hair dresser" I smiled back. "No you're in a band with me and that's all" he said pulling me closer. He leaned down and kissed me.

*****

We walked around the village. "So that's the tiny post office then that's the shop and there's 5 pubs" I said smiling. Yeah there's more pubs then anything. "Elle there's more pubs then people" he laughed. I laughed as we walked down the road. He took my hand and our fingers intertwined. Suddenly my phone started beeping and we had phone signal. "Praise the lord" Nathan said. I checked my phone and texted Tom to see if Leah was okay.

I saw that Nathan tweeted the picture he took of us that morning.

@NathanTheWanted you'll never know how much I love you ❤️

I blushed looking at it. He's such a cutie. Nathan came up behind me and kissed my temple. I checked his account and saw other tweets.

@NathanTheWanted I love you so much. I'll hurt them for hurting you

I miss you please talk to me. I want to help you

It made me happy how much he cared.

But now I'm letting it go.

We walked further down until we reached a playground. I stood up to go down the slide. "You'll find us chasing the sun!" I sang. I was having a high school musical moment. We both started to sing along together until I changed it. I pulled him into a little play house. "I found you in the darkest hour" I sang. I continued until he straddled over me and I smiled. He started to sing his solo which turned me on so bad. He crashed his lips into mine and I smiled into the kiss. I held his neck as his body pushed against mine. The kiss got deeper and his hand moved up my leg. I moaned. His hand moved up my leg and went to my stomach.

The pain suddenly hit me. "Nath stop" I said sitting up. "What's wrong?" he asked. "That's what he did I.. I thought.." I stuttered. Nathan held my face. "Shhhh love I won't ever hurt you" he said. I nodded and we walked back home.

That night I got changed and walked in to see Nathan watching TV. "Let's go" I smiled. "Where?" he asked. "Just come on" I moaned. He got up and I took his hand and we walked outside. "Elle I can't see" he moaned. "Don't worry Sid" I laughed. I brought him down to the pier. You could hear the water crashing against the shore. I dragged him down the little beach beside it. You could see down there. "How did I know?" he laughed. I kissed him and he smiled.

I stripped down into my underwear and Nathan did the same. "We're going in our underwear?" he asked. I shook my head. I unhooked my bra and took off my knickers. He stared at me in shock. I smiled and dived into the water. The cold water felt amazing. I felt like I was washing away the bad. I let out a big sigh. I stood up an looked out to see the lighthouse flashing. Suddenly I felt Nathan arms around my waist. He wasn't wearing anything. We both fell into the water with our shoulders below the water.

"Did you pee?" he laughed. "What? no!" I defended. "If you did it's okay I don't care" he joked. "Nath I didn't pee" I laughed. "Okay" he said sarcastically. "I didn't" I moaned. "Okay whatever you sayy" he said annoyingly. I huffed and he swam back to me. He pulled me into him and kissed me passionately.

"I love you"

"I love you too"