Home time

* Nathan's POV *

Me and Elle didn't really sleep that night. Leah was asleep with the other babies and we stayed up talking about everything especially her. I'm a dad. I have a beautiful baby girl called Leah and an amazing girlfriend along with a music career. My life is perfect right now.

***

I woke up surprisingly beside Elle in her hospital bed. My arm was numb because she was on top of it. But I didn't care. I kissed her head before she woke. "Hi" she smiled turning to me. "Hi" I said kissing her lips gently. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. I checked my phone and realised we forgot to tell everybody. Whoops. Don't worry we did call Elle's mum last night though.

I found a picture of us with Leah in the bed. I showed Elle. "I love it" she cooed. "I love you" I smiled. "What can I say? I'm very loveable" she joked. I chuckled to myself. "I love you too" she said and she kissed my cheek.

I decided to text the boys.

To: Tom, Max, Bird and Siva

Guess who had a baby last night 🙈

I looked back at Elle before the door opened with the nurse holding Leah. "It's feeding time again" she smiled. Leah was in a pink hat and blanket. She looked adorable. Elle sat up. "When can we go home?" She asked. "Well you can go whoever you want you just have to tell the doctor" she smiled back at her.

She left the room and she started to feed her. "We can go later if you like I know mum set up the car seat and everything" I said. "Yeah that would be good" she said rocking Leah back and fourth. Elle passed Leah to me while she got up and walked around. "Hello beautiful" I smiled at her. She opened her gorguss green eyes. "We're going to meet some new people today" I said. "And me and you can get some alone time because I think mummy's really tired" I smiled. Elle walked back over with her phone. She held up the camera.

* Elle's POV *

I held up the camera to Nathan who was talking to Leah. "Smile daddy" I said. He looked up and back down at Leah smiling. I got the perfect photo. I seriously need to be a photographer. I put it up on Instagram.

'Meet Leah Sykes, she's the new addition to our family. We're so happy to meet you, daddy can't stop smiling at his little princess xx' I wrote

I went to the bathroom before getting dressed. My stomach was disgusting. But to be honest I don't care. Leah is literally the most perfect thing I could think of and I can work it off. I put on Nathan's huddy because it was baggy and a pair of leggings. I walked back out to see Nathan singing to Leah.

"Your eyes your eyes make the stars look like there not shinin'" he sang. Awwh bless. I walked in when he stopped. "Keep going" I smiled. "I can't the next line doesn't really relate" he joked. I laughed to myself.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Karen and everybody. "Oh my god hii" I smiled opening it. "Hi love" Karen said giving me a hug. She was followed by Jess then my mum. "Hunny I'm so happy for you" she smiled pulling me into her. "Thanks mum" I laughed. Behind her was the boys. I opened the door for all of them and we had a group hug. "Congratulations guys we're really happy for you" Tom said. We smiled back. "Well, me and Nathan have decided since Leah doesn't have any uncles you all would be he best ones for her" I smiled. They all looked chuffed with themselves before going over to Leah. Max came up to me. "I'm so happy for you babe" he said pulling me into him. "Thank you" I said into his chest. "Don't worry I'm going to be the best uncle ever, I'll spoil her rotten" he joked. I laughed and poked him.

* Nathan's POV *

After everything with the family we put Leah in her car seat. Me and Elle sat in the back with her as we drove back to my mums house. I carried Leah inside. She was asleep. "Bring Elle upstairs I'll take care of her for a minute" mum smiled. I thanked her and went into Elle who was snuggled up on the couch. I picked her up. She yelped while I carried her upstairs. "Nath!" she yelled while I popped her down. I held her waist and brought her closer to me. "I love you" I breathed. She chuckled. I cupped her face as she smiled up at me. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back. Her hands played with my hair as our tongues crashed together.

Suddenly we heard Leah crying downstairs. Elle pulled away. Awh thanks Leah.

I've been thinking about something big for a while. I just wondered if Elle would like it. Hopefully she will.

A/N hope you liked it! Next chapter will be set a few years forward! Just saying xx