For the first time in forever

Hi guys! So obviously this is going to be really soppy and emotional! really hope you like it! please comment what you think this was so hard to write! xx

Todays the day. Im so excited.Ive been waiting for this day for I dont know how long.Nathan is...Jeez like I don't even know what to say. When I look back on my other boyfriend's it makes me realise how special he is to me and how caring he's been towards me. It made me think back to our first date.

* "Thank you Nath this is amazing, I've never been treated this good before" I said. "That's sad!, I'm going to make sure your never treated in any other way" he said giving me a kiss.*

Even though we've been through so much crap we've gotten through it every time.We have the most beautiful baby girl and we're expecting two more babies.To be honest I've always known I wanted to marry him.He's the only person I've truely loved. We've grown up so much without even realising it too much. We're the most immature parents I can think of but at the same time we'll do anything for Leah and the babies. Even though this kidney prolem is a bitch I know we'll get through it....We always do.

I wiped my eyes and slowly got out of bed and let out a big sigh. I looked in the mirror before putting on my wedding underwear. I looked down at my tummy and saw my bump was coming. Wow. Lauren came in with some orange juice and a white box. The fuck?

"Okay so hair and makeup are coming in an hour so have some breakfast and then we'll all get changed and then the car is coming with Max" she smiled. "Look at you miss orginised" I joked.

"What's in the box?" I asked. She slowly opened it to reveal my garter.I laughed. "We can't let you and Nath go off without this can we?" she laughed.

I quickly had something to eat and brushed my hair. I quickly went to the bathroom. I walked out and saw Kels and all the girls. "Erm...hi?" I laughed not caring I was still in my underwear. "Are you nervous?" Kels asked. "Kind of" I replied. "Seriously? this is the biggest day of your life Elle!" Reesh exclaimed. I shrugged.

Finally hair and makeup came and started to make me look presentable.My mum arrived with Haley and Leah who were going to be flowergirls."Hi sweetie!" she yelled. "Hi mum, hi Haley" I said waving at her. "Mommy said you're getting married" she smiled. "I am remember Nathan helped you with colouring the last time I saw you" I said pulling her onto my lap. "I thought so, I asked him who his princess was and he said you" she said. Everyone awwd. I continued to have my makeup done before Jess brought Leah in in her dress. "Awwh baby you look gorguss" I said picking her up. "I love you so much baby girl don't worry we'll see daddy later okay?" I said kissing her head.

My hair was in a plait along the side of my head and fell down into a messy bun. My makeup was kept simple with chilled, light colours for my eyeshadow and I had natural fake eyelashes on. I had gotten my nails done the day before and now it was time for me to put on my dress. I went into the bathroom to see it hanging up on the back of the door.

"You ready?" Lauren asked taking it down. I smiled and nodded. My mum and Lauren helped me get it on and I looked back in the mirror. My dress was white and strapless. It had a bit of a bust and then had a puffy meringue bottom. I didn't want a vale. I thought it looked better without one. I suddenly heard whimpering beside me, my mum was crying."Mum don't cry or I'll start crying" I laughed.

"You look so beautiful sweetheart" she sniffed. "I love you so much mum" I said pulling her into a hug. I walked back into the room and everyone gasped.

"Elle babe you look amazing" Kels said holding my hands. "Thank you" I smiled. I put on my charm bracelet Nathan had got me and put on my heels. They werent too high beause i didn't want to be taller than Nath. The girls got into their bridesmaid dresses which were lilac with a blue bow. I started getting more nervous. Lauren helped me get downstairs and I found the flowers and a box of chocolates. "What's this?" I asked opening it. There was a note.