News

It was nearly four in the morning and I still couldn't go to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking. Where was he? Is he okay? What's he doing? I just cuddled more into Leah.

I'd be mad at me to. I mean your wife (still feels weird when I say that) is having two more babies and just got home from hospital and now she says I want to quit the band? I'd be furious. It scared me how mad he got though. He even made a dent in the wall. I didn't realise he was that strong. To be honest right now I just hoped he was okay.

By nine Leah had woken up and I made her breakfast downstairs and fed her. I left her playing with her toys while I made a cuppa in the kitchen. Suddenly I heard my phone ring.

I dashed to it. Scooter. Fuck sake.

"Hello?"

"Hi Elle I know what happened last night so I'm just letting you know I totally agree but we're not having the US so can you at least come to the meeting in London?" he asked.

"Em yeah sure that's fine" I replied hanging up. I breathed out heavily with a sigh. My phone rang again. I sighed not even looking at it.

"Hello?" I said sounding I'd given up.

"Hey" he said. Jesus thank god he's okay.

"Hi" I said shocked. Why is he calling me?

"Can you maybe pick me up?" he asked. He sounded a bit dazed.

I coughed before answering "Er yeah sure where are you?" I asked probably sounding grim.

"Jays apartment" he said. Oh yeah. Close enough.

"Okay" I said hanging up. Ugh what is he doing there? It's a long enough walk there.

I raced to the car and put Leah into her car seat before starting the it.

I finally got to Jays apartment before ringing the doorbell. Nathan opened it.

He just stared at me. Jay was behind him. Well this is awkward. I blame Nath.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked popping my head around to meet his.

"Yeah sure" he replied. Nath glared at me. Fuck sake. I made a face at him and pushed the keys into him before walking down the hall. Nathan huffed and got into the car.

"What happened?" I asked stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"He turned up here at like three this morning drunk complaining about you" he said.

"Are you really thinking about leaving the band?" he asked. You could tell he was sad by the way his eyes looked at me.

"Not forever I just need a break after getting out of hospital and all" I shrugged.

He nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"Is he really annoyed at me?" I asked into his chest.

"I don't know, he told me he was annoyed at himself because he knew he scared you but I think he just doesn't want you gone long" he said letting me go.

"Thank you" I said grabbing him again kissing his cheek.

I closed the door to see Nathan was waiting at the car. Creepy much?

I walked up to him and he handed me the keys.

"I can't drive" he said. Oh really? Because you didn't just go out and get drunk last night? I took them and he opened the passenger door. I scurried over to the my door when I tripped. Luckily I caught the car but I got a huge pain from my kidneys. "Shit" I mumbled scrunching my eyes. Nathan opened the door looking worried.