Old videos and new faces

*Nathan's POV *

It's been four hours. Four hours of torture, four hours of stress not knowing if Elle or the babies will be okay.

I've just sat in the hallway with my head in my hands. I took out my phone and started to look through my pictures. Hopefully this will make time go by faster.

I flicked my finger on the screen and it went all the way to the top. There were the basic weird pictures but then one caught my eye. It was one of me and Elle smiling. She was about to laugh. The next one was her kissing my cheek. It was when we first got together. We weren't allowed be together because she had to fake date John. Jeez. I smiled and kept going through them.

I found a video I hadn't seen before. Weird.

* "who's phone is this?" Tom asked looking at the camera.

"Baby Naths" Jay said coming into the shot.

"You idiot you put it on the front camera" he laughed.

"Well it's too late to stop it now" Tom laughed.

"Nath we're taking your phone off charge to film for WantedWednesday, you won't mind" Jay scoffed before him and Tom held in a little laugh.

The door opened in the back. It was Elle.

"Oh look Nath it's your new girlfriend" Tom said pulling her into a headlock.

"Sttooppp" she moaned trying to get out.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Jay asked.

"I don't know" she shrugged.

"Wankin over Megan Fox" Max intruded.

Elle looked at him with disgust.

"Nah it's defiantly" he continued leading her on.

"Selena Gomez" he laughed.

"Only jokin love in only jokin" he said rubbing her ear. She smiled back.

It went on for a bit until we were about to go on stage. Jay was holding the phone on Max.

"The British sloth approaches his mate" he said in his David Attenborough voice. It turned to me walking up to Elle who was watching the support act.

"While his mate is unaware as he mounts upon her" he chuckled. It turned as I put my arms around her.

"Where protection kids!" he yelled at us. Elle scoffed back and held the middle finger up to him.

"You picked a good one Nath" Max winked. I chuckled to myself watching it.

"Seev take the phone" Jay demanded passing it to him.

"Hi" he waved.

"Aren't they cute?" he asked pointing at us.

He turned it to us and we were just talking. I couldn't tell what it was about but I'd say it was just us being silly. She laughed and put lay her head back on my shoulder. I leaned down and kissed her neck. She giggled and turned around into me. She said something before we kissed. I smiled to myself. We looked so happy.

There was a long bit for the gig we did then we all went home. It started again with all of us on the couch. Jay was filming.

"This has turned into a couple house" he huffed.

"Bird you've been on that all day" Elle laughed.

"Yeah I'm making a documentary" he joked.