Ch. 3 Dirty Little Secret

The cherry red, F-type, 2014 Jaguar pulled passes my gated entrance to my house. I frown, not wanting to go home, but instead heading to the mall to find a new bathing suite for the Malibu beach party. So inconvenient of Nick to pop in, uninvited I might add.

"Does he have to come over now?" Kyle asks me with pleading eyes. I gave him a look, as if I even wanted him hear in the first place. It wasn't like I have plans to even talk to the guy. I might sound like a snob, but Nick is a pain of royalty up my ass. Just thinking of the boy makes my blood boil.

"He's the dean's kid. What do you want me to do? Look just stop by around 8 again, and we will be done, got it?" I say to him as Henry opens the door for me, and I step out. "Sorry dear cousin of mine, business calls."

"Yea yea, how are you Henry?" Kyle asks him. Henry cracks a small faint smile. Henry likes Kyle, heck Kyle is the only one other than Henry who can keep me on a leash. As if he's ever seen him at a party, then Henry would not trust me with Kyle. There's a reason why Kyle's known as the Party Animal at our school.

"I'm fine sir thank you," he replies to him as Kyle looks over at me.

"Alright beautiful, see you later," he says with a confident smirk as I roll my eyes showing my annoyance. I walked into the house with Henry trailing behind me, and hearing the sound of Kyle's sport car drive away with a soft hum. One of the maids opened the door, and I walk past them. Now that Kyle was gone, I'm going to go on a rampage on poor innocent kids who have probably never even talk to a gamer girl till today. Prepare to eat my bullets, because I'll show you what real quick scoping is like.

"Henry tell the cooks to prepare some snacks. I have a guest coming over in about 30 minutes. When he arrives can you just bring him to my study," I command as I walk up the castle like stairs, and head to my room.

I throw my binders, and bag on my bed. Kicking my shoes to one side, I open up my closet and pull out one of my favorite pair of sweat pants, and a loose gray t-shirt that match perfectly. I flop on my couch, and snag my remote from the coffee table. Nick should be here in like an hour. Turning on the Playstation, and entering my disc, I was already welcomed into the game of Black Ops 2. I crack my knuckles as I sent a quick message to Purple, telling him to join me. 

"Sup Jaz," I hear an all too familiar voice say, and quickly identify it immediately as Aqua.

"Sup Aqua," I giggle as he chuckles lightly at me. "Whatcha up to?"

"Planning on killing some virtual people. You?"

"Oh my god. Me too! Twinzies," I remark as we both start to laugh. Soon Purple, and Red joined us in my lobby, and we began another round of battle. A battle of Search and Destroy had begun. To them I'm considered a Sub-machine gun specialist. Which is okay, I prefer them over assault rifles. My favorite gun would be the Mp7, but my absolute golden weapon of mass destruction has to be the Skorpion EVO or PDW. I could not stand assault rifles or any other gun. I die easily, well I think so.

Our group is full of people who excel in one class. We consider Purple the all-rounder, with the exception of shotguns. It's funny to even see him even try to play with a shotgun. He's the first one I met on here, or one of the first. I have no idea why he's so good at FPS Games, but he is a force to be reckoned with.

Aqua is amazing at which Purple sucks at, which would be shotguns, along side with Assault Rifles, and Sniping. For some reason, he always doubts himself saying he’s going to die first, but that hardly ever happen. He loves to get on our nerves, and mess us up by shooting where we are when we are away from our screen. That’s why we usually commits suicide if we have to go do things in real life.

Finally Red is a snipping prodigy, he's the one who taught me how to quick scope, but Purple is still way better. If you thought Redclownz was good then you obviously never met Purple. Other than snipping he’s good with Sub-machine guns like me, but I can beat him in that area. He likes to challenge me to one v ones all the time, and I never say yes unless he starts to tick me off, which is always.

~~~

"Purple I thought you said you had got me. They just killed me while I was diffusing the bomb!" I exclaim as I fell back on my couch witing for the round to end. Red had to leave to go work on something, and it ended up being Aqua, Purple, and I chilling in the lobby with Silver joining us but then leaving shortly after.

"Well I died too. So I couldn't protect you. We are relying on our idiot right now," Purple says as Aqua turns in a circle on our screens. I felt like an idiot for not letting Aqua diffuse the bomb before me.

"Can't believe you died Jaz. Thought you said you were good," Silver says as I frown.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you over your stupidity. What did you say?" I reply meekly before someone clears there throat behind me. I stand straight up and turn around to see a terrifying sight. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Ordinary, and boring describes his appearance. He stands tall with no physical physic.

"You play Black Ops?" he questions me as I quickly turned off the TV.

"You're seeing things. It was clearly Animal Crossing," I say to him with a frown as I took off my headset, and throw it in one of my draws along with my remote.

"No, I know what I saw," Nick says as he moves across my room to where I am. I let out a small puff of air, not wanting to deal with him.

"No you clearly are being a delusional," I counter him as I tried to push him away from my Tv stand. "Besides I told Henry to put you in my study, why are you in my room?"

"I've been here for 30 minutes, Henry said to go get you," Nick argues back as he steps forward and grabs my wrist. I move my head away not meeting his eyes. Hell no am I loosing this fight.

"Well why didn't Henry come get me?" I ask as he looks at the Tv one more time, trying to remember what he saw when he walked in earlier.

"He did but you were too busy on a killing spring in Animal Crossing to notice," he remarks with ease. "It was Black Ops there is no doubt about it. I know, because I play it. That map was Nuketown 2025."

"What are you talking about? Like I said you delusional-" I tried pushing it off as he quickly got to my Tv, and turns it on. Damn it.... I forgot to turn off the station. The screen lit up, and sure enough Black Ops 2 was clearly on home screen. I curse myself for letting this happen.

"Animal crossing huh?" he repeats to me cocking an eyebrow.  "So Ms. Perfect has her own geeky side."

"Okay fine. I am a gamer girl. A huge gamer girl. But every game has their own cover. So don't blow mine," I admit but without a little threat at the end. Nick just laughs at me as he turns the system off, along with the TV.

"I don't think you are in a position to be making threats," he decides with confidence that made me want to smack his teeth out of his mouth.

"What makes you say that? Huh? You want to get punched?" I threaten him as he stares at me.

"Wow... you are secretly violent aren't you?"

"Whatever," I retort brushing him off. "Let's get this stupid project over with. I have a beach party to go to. Just... keep it a secret."

"I'll keep your dirty little secret," he declares with a wink. That's it... it's official, I will secretly murder this boy, and I won't feel bad about doing it.

Bedroom Pt. 3 ->