Ch. 8 Bel Air

I gave the guys who watches the entrance to Bel Air my ID, to verify who I was. Jake already called them saying I would be showing up soon. I looked over to see Oliver looking around the gated community, obviously impressed by it.

"Please proceed," the guy says as he opened the gates and I started to drive into the neighborhood. I laugh at Oliver who's face was practically glued to the window. Finds out Oliver is a senior, and he's 17. He'll be turning 18 sometime in December.

"Oliver if you keep your face that close to the window, it's going to break," I say to him as he gives me an annoyed look. Jake moved out of his paren't house once he landed a main role on his Tv Show, Only in the Hills and since he starring in a new movie Send Me a Letter, he's pretty busy but the shooting for Send me a Letter is already over and they are just finishing editing it and should premiere next month once they release the trailer.

"Wow... this is like awesome," he says to me as I look at him. He sounds just as excited when he's telling me about his new video game.

"Tell me about it," I say before he looks at me, starring at me intensely. "Can I help you?"

"Yea, how long have you been here?" he asks me as I make a right and start driving up a hill.

"What?" I respond simply really confused at what he means. What could he mean by 'how long I've been here?'

"Like how long have you crashed at Red's house? Can't be more for a couple of days can it?" he continues. Does he think I've been staying at Jake's? Saying he wouldn't be going to my house, he won't know I also live nearby in Beverly Hills. I don't want them treating me all prissy because I'm rich like Jake.

"Oh, not long," I lie to him as we pull up into Jake's house and he whistles as he steps out of the car. I glance him before shaking my head. That's right I also have to act impressed even though I've seen his house a ton of times. "Kinda cool, right?"

"That doesn't even begin to describe it," he tells me as I laugh and open the trunk for him. He pulls his suitcase out of the trunk and shuts it close as I walk over to the door grabbing the Key in the potted plant to the right. I open the door to hear two people shouting from upstairs. I look at Helen, one of the maids here and give he a worried smiled.

"Been a while, Jazmine," she says to me as I cross my arms over my chest, making an X. She instantly gets it as she nods before seeing Oliver behind me. "Welcome, I'll be right done with Jake."

"A maid? Is he for real?" he asks me as I laugh.

"Yes, Jake is 100% real," I assure him as he bops the top of my head with his fist. I whine as I rub the area where he hit me, not like it really hurt but still. It isn't nice to hit a girl, Oliver.

"Welcome!" Jake booms from the top of the stairs as he casually makes his way down the stairs as if he was the king of a country.

"No... fricken... way..." Oliver says to me as I nod.

"I know, I was shock too," I say to him in agreement.

"What?" Jake asks casually as I slap my forehead.

"Absolute moron is what you are," I retort to him as I kick the door shut behind me.

"So one of our main players is Jake Verrane a celebrity. We are so not keeping a low profile," Oliver says as laugh at him.

"Since when do we ever?" I ask him as Jake nods to head into the kitchen. I texted him earlier that Oliver was hungry so the chef made something for him to eat. "Where's Purple?"

"He's upstairs unpacking in one of the rooms. We just finished playing One in the Chamber against each other. Guys... he's legit," he tells me as I nod. "We can get some food, Alphonse made some burgers."