The forbidden Key.

You throw away one more book as you had just finished it reading it yet in vain, as you had found nothing that could help you.

You had been at the empyrean  Library for three days now, searching for a way to make the wall transparent again, without having to wait another millennium to pass.

You were determined to see that unknown creature again, it was just a calling that you couldn't dismiss it, as it's known that when an angel has a call, that is considered a mission that the god wants them to fulfill, and you had thought that your mission may have something to do with that demon that you saw specifically.

Maybe he was not supposed to be there anymore and god was just trying to take him back to where he belongs through you.

You got up and lifted your self in the air so you wouldn't stop at all the books that were now pilled on the floor and went to grab the last book that was left on this shelf.

You were disappointed at yourself that in three days you had only managed to read just a shelf from the ten million shelves that existed under the division of Demon's related books and informative files but every shelf carried five hundred to six hundred books, so it was not that easy to read them all as soon as you wanted to.

You pulled from the up shelf the book that was left at the corner only to be met with another one that it seemed was covered in dust and was shadowed by the other book, making it unnoticeable unless you were a scoop diver, determined to read every book that was part of the empyrean Library, a thing that was impossible, even for the angels that have been alive for many millenniums, cause a new book is created every millisecond that pasts, engraving the history of a planet and everything the humans have invented, studied, created on their time.

There also exist the so-called books of fate, that have written the fates of the humans and every creature that had taken life from god. But these books are not available to all the angels, as only the Archangels have the right to enter the special room, where they are held.

You reached out and pulled that book out as well, dusting off some of the heavies landed dust that had transformed its cover, or so you thought, cause all the books in the empyrean library had light color covers.

Once you managed to pull off of it some of the dust you noticed that the cover was different from most, as it was double-colored, horizontally cut in half, one side painted in black color and the other in pure white.

The sound of the holy horn that echoed suddenly woke you up from your small trace and you quickly flew back down, taking the two books that were left with you to read them at home as you now had to harry to attend the dinner that was always taken at the same time, and you would all gather together, to eat, chat and generally interact peacefully with one another, the way it always happened.

---Time skip---

Your feet landed again at the fresh grass that was covering the ground near the waterfalls of the east, where you had seen him for the first time.

You from that day one had visited this place every day, had stood at the same point near the wall and closed your eyes, bringing back his face, like it was again right in front of you.

It was weird as to why you would do these actions and even you couldn't understand the feelings that you were having but one thing was sure. That those feelings were filling you with happiness and love as well as longing but such pure feelings could never be considered a bad thing, right?

You took a seat under the tree and took out from your bag the books that you had taken with you to read them.

Once you landed your eyes at the strange-looking book a sudden wave of curiosity hit you so you placed down the other book and decided to read that one first.

As you opened it, you were mesmerized, once you found out that not only the cover was separated in two equal colors but all the pages which that book contained as well.

You tried to read the first page but to your surprise, you could not as those writing symbols were unfamiliar to you, and that in itself was a wonder, cause you were an angel and all angles are born with the knowledge of all the languages that do exist.

You brushed your fingers, turning to the next page, to see if you could figure out something by the following pages but that was were your mouth practically flew open in disbelieve as all the pages after the first one was blank.

"Just, what is the meaning of this? Why would an empty book be in the library?" You questioned and even though you couldn't give an answer you knew that it had a reason why it was placed there cause there is no possibility that the empyrean Library would contain a useless book.

You looked at it up and down, from left to right, trying to find something that might give you a clue about how this book could be read.

Suddenly a strong wind blew and you lifted your hands to keep your hair down as the wind was messing it pretty badly, letting the book that was placed on your lap, get swayed away by the wind and land near the Celestial Wall.

You quickly rushed to pick it up, bending down to grab it with your right hand while you were supporting your body with the other by touching the wall.

Once you grabbed the book, it suddenly lit up, startling you and making you let it slip from your grip again and come in contact with the ground while the light that was coming out of it became stronger, making you unable to touch it, till it cooled down again.

You hesitated to pick it up for a moment but your curiosity drowned that hesitation and you grabbed the book and flew it open, reviling a new first page, as the perfectly separated colors had now emerged, like a leaking paint and the unfamiliar letters had now turned to readable words for you.

Fate has called your name and the key has once again come to existence, hearing the calling of the heartbeats, of a pure entity.

The path to your heart's desire will open with the touch of your sincere soul, leading you to a destiny shadowed in a veil of temptation.

Walking down the tempting roads you must be certain to be kept clean if you still desire to remain holy and not let your blood be stained by the touch of an unholy being.

You have now been warned and the will is up to you, too if your heart will stay unmoved or your colors will leak, creating a ruined canvas, that belongs nowhere.

---To be continued...