The Real You

Since the moment of universes creation, everything was already decided.

The light of the sun that was hitting on the window of the imperial library, creating a beautiful mini rainbow entered the vast room and attracted your attention.

You lifted your gaze from the books you were studying to admire it for a moment, however you didn't seem to feel the feelings you felt before when such occasions would occur and that was because you were sad and troubled from his absence.

You hadn't seen him for more than five days as this was the sixth that he had decided to not appear after that incident with the toxic rain and honestly many thoughts had passed by your mind, unfortunately all worrisome.

You were truly hoping he was alright and that he will come again and that was the reason you had decided to visit his world every night as usual, every time hoping for him to be there yet every time being welcomed by only the dead land of his world.

Your feelings had become a mess from every disappointment you would take when you wouldn't find him there, leaving you missing him more and more. Your heart had started feeling down cause of his absence and your always joyful and happy mood as well as your bright gaze full of positivity and the mesmerizing smiles that would always hang on your lips had disappeared hour by hour, day by day.

That phenomenon itself was not normal for an angel as they are not supposed to have any feelings of sadness or any other negative feelings so once again you had come to face new feelings that he caused once again.

He was the one that made you learn a feeling of happiness that was different from the one you knew till now and he was the one to introduce you to this painful feeling again, that was so opposite from the first yet you couldn't completely be without it since it came with him whom you had come to love.

Love, something that is everywhere around you in the land of angels, something you had been around since you remembered yourself yet your love for him was something different, strong, pure yet with a warmth that was different from the usual as it would become so strong that would burn you but you would come to live for that burning pain, loving every moment of that feeling.

You continued gazing at the rainbow colors thinking that it was so sad that you were not able to feel this moment and smile for this beautiful act that nature had taken to cheer you up.

You lifted your lips to a thin smile not wanting to be rude and not value the attempt that your beloved friend was doing to return you your happiness.

You stayed there for a little longer, that attempt to smile having made you feel worse now as you weren't being sincere.

The book which was placed near you to your right suddenly  lighted up quickly engulfing you into its blinding shimmering light that as always became to much for your eyes to handle so you closed them waiting for it to cool down.

Once it did, you looked at it now with hopeful eyes thinking that it might reveal to you something helpful towards your mission that was not other than to save Jimin and bring him to the world of Angels where according to your opinion, he belongs.

You opened the book carefully turning the pages till the new one was finally in front of your eyes then you read it with a low voice.

Black is black, white is white. If it's one day to come and black becomes white and white becomes black then that will be the day of black's salvation and the white's down fall.

Do you wanna become black miss white?

Those words suddenly placed one more negative feelings inside you, the one of fear. If you were to be white then that meant that you truly were Jimin's salvation but it seems that also meant your own doom.