Masked front

You traveled your fingers across your rosy lips for the millionth time in those past three days that you had stayed away from him with only that memory floating around on your mind.

You had not kissed him directly yet the fact that he made such an action meant that he desires to kiss you but because of the veto he can not come in physical contact with you  and that fact had made you worry a lot this past days but had made you happy as well.

Your heart would not stop beating rapidly at his recalling and your happiness would increase just by having him on your thoughts but at the same time fear was knocking on your door.Fear of falling in love with someone you clearly should not and in general fear of the unknown future that lies ahead .

You had noticed your feathers that had starting changing color and you knew well that this was bound to happen as the exposure on that land was not without a risk for an angel to do yet even though you had knowledge of such information you were hoping that it would not give effect on you so quickly since you had always tried to not stay long. Unfortunately it seems you had calculated things wrong and the effects of that air had starting showing by changing your feathers color.The thing is that according to the books you had read about this it said that the feathers that get polluted fall then become black ,while On the contrary  however yours as you had noticed became black and some remained attached while others would fall.

That had made you think that probably not all your feathers changed color for the same reason and while rereading the first page of the mysterious  book that unable you to pass through the Celestial wall you had grew to understand that you might be taking a road that will probably make drastic changes on your life as an angel because you were changing ,even though you were trying to not admit it. 

From the first moment you had actually seen him, something had changed inside you yet you could never name that feeling that had been created inside you and you still can not but you are aware that you had not had such feeling before and that is a change in itself.

These three days that you could not go and see him were the undeniable proof of how much you had started to get attached to him , to meeting him, talking to him and thinking about him. And that itself was scary to how you loved him like this.Him, whom you know so little.Him, whom you should not trust.Him,whom you are so different from.

You left a deep breath escape from your lips as you plopped your body back on the fresh green grass under the tree near the Celestial wall were you had been staying and reading books at afternoons these past three days.You would stay there , enjoying the nature while continuing  your research on how to save Jimin from the land of Demons. You had not found anything however  you definitely were not going to give up even if you had to read every book on the library or as a thought that definitely shouldn't had passed on your mind had made you think of that forbidden option for a mare second, infringe the rules and enter at the room that only the Archangels have  access to, so you can be able to  take a look at the book of life that belongs to him,as surely him must have one as well because every creature god had created had a book of life that is kept on the Golden archive .

However that place is almost impossible to enter if you have no authority to which means that you that were not an archangel would surely not have a change to even touch the surface of the gate.

That thought was indeed crazy and you had to get rid of it but as time ticked away the feeling of missing him was making you feel like the minutes were pushing you more and more towards that option that was a wrong doing and angels should not even have a thought of doing something that is wrong yet here you were not only thinking about it but truly considering of doing it as well.