The dance of purity.

Dancing gracefully in front of your eyes the warm flames of the sacred fire that was about to soon be circled by the pure souls of the angels that were to participate on the ceremony one of them being you that had gotten the attention of everyone as your hair and your wings were inevitable to not stand out .

Their gazes that though were not judgmental but rather pitiful made you lower your eyes to the ground feeling embarrassed with yourself but you were soon to prove to them that you remained still a decent angel no matter how your new appearance portrays you right this instance .

Jimin the previous night had noticed the changes as well but he complemented them saying that they looked good on you and to his eyes you would be beautiful no matter what your appearance would turn out as well that you would remain you . His words had really touched you as they seemed like the way an angle would speak , full of kindness and encouragement making you once again think that he indeed is not like the other creatures of the dark land, but is caring and nice instead.

You took a deep breath as the horns started playing reminding you to take your place in the circle and so you deep linking arms with the other angels that were already there ,with their eyes closed ,focusing their minds and souls to that is about to come.

You closed your eyes as well, your mind tossing everything aside and keeping only the thoughts of love and appreciation you wanted to transmit , your breathing tempo slowly matching with the tune that the trumpets and horns were playing and your voice soon following the harmony that the sweet voices of the archangels were humming .

You shot your eyes open once it was time for the bodies to start move and after you pulled apart your arms form one another so you would be able to have the right amount of space and float in the air right above the fire , going around in circles with your hands reached out to the sky and your bodies gracefully swaying around themselves. A visible wind of different colors each soon coming to accompany each one of you ,separately , creating small rainbow hurricanes that were engulfing you in them and from which you would escape only if you were judged pure or else you would be devoured , as they would extract your living force till the last drop leaving behind only a hollow body that was to become dust in a matter of seconds.

Your voice started getting absorbed and stopped coming out as the oxygen was vanishing from your surroundings making you feel the pain in your lugs but you kept singing your prayers with all might showing that even though this pain was present you were devoted to one thing and that was showing your soulful appreciation even though the lack of oxygen had started making you dizzy and remaining conscious became more of a challenge as the time passed by.

After the trumpets and the horns came to a stop the wind vanished immediately ,bringing back to you your breath as well as the color on your face as you had turned out extremely pale unlike the others that participating that seemed to be perfectly in shape and joyful while you were out of energy and tired.

However even like that you had managed to pass the test and for that you were happy so you gathered your forces and stood up straight smiling brightly to everyone around you that flashed their kind faces to you before they started the usual chatting with one another as the nature would make the place even more joyful than already was with the new flowers that would pop here and there and the fresh breeze that would caress gently everyone's skins making you feel loved .

The changes that your body had gone through didn't last long till they vanished bringing back your healthy black hair as well as your beautiful white wings that once again were pure and glorious behind your back while your body got filled with a new wave of energy that made you feel like you had never felt any kind of pain to begin with and everything was just a distant dream that was far long gone .

The sun was long gone as the ceremony had started with it's setting and the night sky was once again full of mesmerizing stars that filled you with a euphoria feeling just by gazing at them.

The time to meet with him had long passed yet right this instance you didn't thought of it as you were celebrating your success as you were proven pure enough to remain an angel and hopefully pure enough to become a successful angel that would obtain it's halo someday.

This was sure a time of happiness for you however in the other side of the celestial wall a creature was met with the price he had to paid for the actions he had started and the consequences that fell upon him if he didn't had a regular skin contact with the one that he initiated the physical contact with.

His breathing had become so harsh as he was feeling every place that had ever touched your skin burning in a way that no flame of hell had ever hurt him , inside his head begging for mercy as he was laying on the dark burned ground at the other side of the celestial wall where he had been waiting for you that did not made an appearance .

Unlike any other torture and pain he had went trough this time tears started flowing down his cheeks as the agonizing pain seemed to be ripping him apart without giving him the hope of dying and all this coming to an end.

His heart that felt like it was being hold in someone's else palm, whom was squeezing it and playing with it however they pleased , a heart that thanks to his bad luck was awakened and enabled him to feel emotions he shouldn't feel as they made the life of a creature of darkness really difficult , each day his thoughts battling with his feelings that would pain him , screaming to him to not hurt you.

A loud scream left his lips as he found himself unable to keep quiet anymore , for the first time letting his voice be added with the other screams and mourning that could be heard everywhere as the cold wind would spread them widely covering till the last part of this land which no one knew the end of.

His gaze didn't last long till it turned towards the sky facing it's red color that would remind him of blood and suffering every time he lied his eyes upon it making him understand that no matter how much he would pray or scream, no matter how much he would beg or shed agonizing tears as long as he was under this sky his torment would have no end.

No matter what price i have to pay. One day i will be under another sky. One day i will be the first sinner that will step in a pure ground. Certainly! One day..sacrificing the only thing that i my heart beats for ...Her.

---To be continued......