Destinie's Call

Copyright © 2017 by LizSorora

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the author.

                                                     -----------------------------------------------------------

This isn't by chance, Just, just... I could feel that...Maybe this was the universe's providence...

Your fingers traced the white pages, softly, like the raindrops trace down a rose petal, leaving behind a  fresh feeling and the sent of life.

Like those petals that were eager to meet the raindrops, like the flowers that long to be watered so they won't wither, that is how much your soul was eager to touch a book again and let yourself fall in its magical charm, as it will travel you once again in the land of knowledge. The land that fills your curious mind and desiring heart for wisdom and erudition.

For a glimpse of something new, unknown and mostly, different.

It's so weird that you missed the harsh feeling of the pages under your touch while you just yesterday were here again, from the moment that the sun-kissed your forehead, waking you up, till the moon light's coming upon the windows of the Empyrean Library.

Once again the time had flown by like a feather on the wind, floating gracefully and even though the concept of time differs from the one that the human world has, you still found the time not enough to satisfy your needs.

As your fingers shifted to the other page, a sad feeling stroke you as always, realizing that you had come to the end of this book as well.

It always gives you a feeling of sadness when you finish a book that made you love it by every letter you read and make you smile, cry, laugh with the story that provided you with.

With a flap of your wings, you reached the top shelf where you had taken this book off and placed it back, exactly on time as you realized by noticing the position of the sun's light that was hitting on the bookshelf.

Today, was a really special day for the Angelic world or I should better say for both worlds.

  Once in a millennium, the Celestial wall that separates the Angelic world from the world of Demons would turn to transparent, giving the opportunity to both sides to take a glimpse of the other world, during those 5 seconds that the transformation of the wall lasted.  

As you can imagine,5 seconds were not enough to fill any one's curiosity, much more yours and that was the reason that you had made plans for years and made preparations for this special opportunity.

You had a vast knowledge about that world but it all came from the books you had read, cause no Angel is ever allowed to step at that territory and vise versa.

You have only created the image in your head, using your fantasy to bring to life all the horrible scenes that you had heard of and read about the world of Demons and how different those creatures that live there are.