Maidenly steps to the abyss of hell!

You secured your bag that was hanging over your shoulder, carrying for the book that you had found.

You had stayed home three days and three nights, reading and rereading those words that were imprinted on that first page of that strange book but no matter how many times you got through them you could never understand the full meaning of them.

However you had understood one thing and that was that this book seems to be some kind of key that will give you what you desire and what you desired the most right now was for the celestial wall to become transparent again, even for just a little. One glimpse would be enough. One minute, hoping to see his face again, looking back at you the way he did that time.

You brought your hands up, touching the soft material of silk that your overcoat was made off,    pulling up the black hood that was the same color as the rest of the fabric that was covering your whole figure as it was long till your legs.

After reading so many books about that world you now knew that they didn't wear the same clothes angels do and that was the reason you brought along this black oversized cape, to make you able to fit in.

But if you only wanted to make the wall transparent and just see him again, why were you preparing like you were about to meet him up close, on the same side?

Well, that was actually because that was your wish despite the fear that you were feeling of passing that border that no angel had ever passed as far as your knowledge goes.

You got the book out of your bag and held it in your embrace tightly with your left hand while you slowly reached with the other to touch the wall. Your heartbeat increasing by every inch that your fingers went closer to the concrete material.

Once your whole palm was in contact with the Celestial wall, you closed your eyes and left your heart to speak up, creating some invisible vibes that flew out of your chest and make the wall become a liquid form.

As you opened your eyes and saw that your hand had dived into that liquid driftage, you gasped for a moment and tried to retrieve it back in fear but stopped before pulling it out completely.

Your soul was urging you to move forward while your mind was shouting at you all the possible dangers that you could be facing, making you hesitate to make a final decision. However, you were an angel that mostly followed the commands of your heart and so you decided this time as well and made a step to the unknown.

Once on the other side, a cold wind welcomed you to an endless dark forest as it seemed, making you keep standing there, not knowing what to do next.

It felt like you had stepped inside the night itself with nothing but coldness embracing her and the starts that shined on your night sky, had abandoned this one, making it unfriendly and pitiful.

The sound of the breaths that you were taking could be heard like you were being so loud and that was because of the unbearable silence that was covering your senses with a veil of alertness as you were having the feeling that a thousand eyes were observing every movement of you but chose to stay silent and unmoved,thing that was quite scary.

The steps that you started making felt so heavy, treading on the black burned grounds of this forest full of dead trees that their bodies started to look like desperate souls, screaming for mercy or a helping hand to pull them out of their misery.

You kept walking and walking, keeping the same direction you had chosen at the beginning even though you didn't know where it led nor how to come back anymore seeing that you had gotten so far from the wall now that you didn't know how to turn back at your starting point.