Stained Innocence

[unedited]

As you live everyone is bound to know that everything has a price. No actions come without consequences and no mistakes are to be forgotten in the eyes of the judge .

That was true for you as well that had just committed a mistake and had broke a rule which you though that had no consequences just because they weren't visible to you at that certain moment.

You looked at Jimin's eyes as he was still holding you between his arms making you feel the happiest you had ever felt as it seemed that his smile that he had on his lips at that moment had been all you ever needed to feel the absolute euphoria .

His form was still that of a demon , his big horns still on his head and his black wings opened wide behind him yet you could see only beauty in him, in his clear orbs that were  sparkling of happiness looking back at you.

"I can touch you." He uttered surprised that nothing had occurred after your touch as well as for finally having fulfilled that desire that was burning him inside for so long.

You smiled brightly at him before you snuggle against his chest while his hold tightened around you filling you with feelings of security and your heart with a warmth that was so new to you.

You stayed for a while like that having the wish to never let go of him and this feeling that was so  overwhelming but eventually you broke apart as he pulled himself away and replaced some feet distance from you.

You observed him as he transformed his body to the friendly and beautiful form he had always appeared to you till now and then he lowered his head like he was being ashamed of his true form.

"You are still beautiful." You told him making his eyes widen as his gaze remained facing the ground. "It doesn't matter how you look because i already love you." You added having no fear to speak the truth of your heart.

He looked up hesitantly meeting your gaze then he left a chuckle of amusement as about to how bold you were. However for an Angel it was normal to speak the truth and be blandly honest like that, it was just how you always communicated .How you were.

"So pure." He commented before taking a step closer to you while brushing his hair away with his hand bringing in full view his forehead .

You gave him a confused look as to why he had called you that because you were  an angel and for you it was normal to be pure to not say required and it didn't made sense why he would use that word in a mocking tone as you assumed by the pitch  of his voice when he said it.

"Y/N, can i ask you something?" He said his head tilting on the side while his feet came to a halt before you.

"Of course,what is it." You answered him now avoiding his gaze as for some reason his staring was to intense and made you feel intimidated by the way his orbs were traveling your face till your neck your lips and back  to your eyes.

"You said you love me. Why do you love me? " His words sunk deeply in your thoughts as you had  no answer to give to him. " You barely know me , you barely trust me yet you just said that you love me. Aren't you just lying?" He continued making you now feel insulted but what he just said and turning your gaze to an angry one.

You may not know the reason but your feeling were not a lie .You could never be capable of lying after all or trying to manipulate  him as he seemed to be implying .

"You really think that? "Your eyes that seemed to bare an angry yet hurt look at the words he had just said to you made his heart ache understanding that he was hurting you but he also knew that to achieve his goal he had to break you way worse than this little words of his just did.

"I don't .Forgive me." His expression changed to a sad one then silence fall between you leaving only the darkness of the forest and the mourning voices echoing around in the atmosphere reminding you your whereabouts and sending chills down your body.

"Come.I will get you back home." He said before he grabbed you by your wrist and flapped his wings that suddenly reappeared in a matter of seconds and you followed his action both lifting your bodies in the air.

While you were flying he kept his grip on you wrist making you glance at him, facing his side profile while a horrible breeze that felt like it was cutting your skin was in the atmosphere.

Even flying is painful here.

You though feeling even more pained as to you flying was some of the most beautiful things in your life then in his seem to be just one more torture from the many he had to go through every day.

After a while of flying into that bloody sky of his world you finally came to see from afar the Celestial wall making you realize how far you had actually gone from it and how dangerous what you had done actually was and if it wasn't for Jimin that had come in the right moment , you might have been devoured by that creature of the dark and have left your last breath in a sinful land like this .

After you both safely landed near the wall he retrieved his hand away from yours taking it up to his neck which he rubbed awkwardly as he had just come to realize that he was holding into your hand this whole time.

You took out from your bag your book and held it tight in your arms before lifting your head and meeting his eyes again.

"Say,will you come tomorrow or you don't want to meet with me anymore?"  You asked him as before you had thought that  he hadn't showed up all this days  because something might have happened to him but after the words he said ,showing clearly that he thought of you as an hypocrite whom he didn't trusted yet you had thought that he may have not showed up because he just didn't want to see you anymore.

"I will be here." He responded then he shyly lifted his eyes from the ground before he left an innocent smile appear on his lips turning his eyes into small crimson moons.

You couldn't help but feel relieved at his response and gift him your bright smile as well before you turn around and touch the wall transforming it's form from concrete to liquid enabling you to pass through it as every time did.

Once at the other side of the wall though , unlike all the other times that you felt like you were freed for something and able to breath properly again, this time your breath got cut as a horrible pain striked your body making you fall on your knees on the ground.

You looked terrified as you saw your arms being colored by a scarlet  liquid that was non other than blood as multiple wounds seemed to have opened in your whole body ,places that had touched his flesh .

Your breathing starting being worse as you found the need to scream while the pain increased leaving you paralyzed on the ground watching at the clear sky full of starts that were decorating the nights sky .

While you were feeling a terrible pain that you had never felt before the book that till some moments ago was on your hands and now had been thrown to the ground as you had collapsed ,came to light up again with the same illuminating  light  that had the other times, it's glow so strong that you could almost swear that the sun was rising from it bringing the morning before his time.

After it finally cooled down you slowly reached out to take it still in pain , barely moving your body then after you had took it in your hands you quickly opened it to see the new page and as thus the new message that had for you.

Linked by a sinful touch , feel the pain the sinner has . A bond formed by a sinful contact is the dark's salvation and your doom.

Does your heart want to save him more than you want to save yourself?

---To be continued.....