Leaking Canvas "The Beginnings"

He opened his eyes getting reawaken as his body started healing while the sky lightened it's colors slowly letting it's gray clouds appear creating the usual gloomy morning that were all the same.

The night was pure darkness in the land of Demons and the day's atmosphere always gloomy. No matter how much time would pass by and no matter what season it may came everything remained forever dead in that land that feeds it's thirst with the tears, the blood and the grief and misery of it's citizens.

There was no spring that could save them, no summer, no autumn, no winter to cover their land in a frozen beauty. No. Nothing was beautiful about that place and no snow could ever fall to touch their skins and provide them the possibility to feel the freshness that it gifted.

The only ice they knew of was at the form of frost that would cover their flesh in one of the torturing rituals before the whips would mercilessly hit their bodies multiplicating their feelings of pain.

Once his body was at one piece again, Jimin slowly pushed his body up from the ground were he was laying, around him millions of other bodies that were still unconscious and bloody.

After he managed to get on his own two feet again he started walking with destination his house were he was planning to change his stained and ripped clothes then head out to continue his normal routine that was non other than being worshiped by the creatures that were surrounding him, whom would literally give everything they had to him yet it was not a Demon's flesh that he had the need to touch and it was not lust what the chains of his heart were longing for to get freed.

His steps didn't took him long to bring him in front of his door as his body regained it's energy and his speed increased beyond human norms.

Once inside he stepped in front of his mirror and gazed at his pitiful self and pale face. At that moment everything looked so ugly upon him but that was not because the eyes that were looking back at him belonged in reality to a bad looking being but because his eyes were looking beyond his human like form that he unlike the other demons was able to keep on according to his own will while the others could slip away of it no matter their desires, transforming to the true form of a Demon which was far from beautiful.

The reflection suddenly started changing as he willingly had let his mask down revealing his burning flesh and skin covered from black pieces of glasses and thorns. On his head now laid two big black horns and at his back a pair of black wings that had no resemblance with the wings of an angel, as well as a long red tail that flowed from his lower back.

He brought his fingers that now had some long terrifying silver nails on near his face softly touching that part of his body that remained unchanged.

He closed his eyes full of sorrow returning back to his previous form then looked at his reflection one more time while a sly smile took it's place on his lips noticing through the mirror the black feather that was laying on his bed.

He turned around and with much care peaked the feather up with his two fingers and pinned his eyes on it's small form while he was spinning it on his fingers for a while before he brings it closer to his face and let's it come in contact with his cold skin, feeling it's softness.

A bright smile grew on his lips while his heart starting beating faster as if just by the touch of something that belonged to you alone could fill him with such pleasure, desire and feelings of greed for a little bit more.

The feather continued traveling on his skin under his command from one cheek to the other, to his dry lips and jaw line. The softness it had so pleasurable and the scent of you that still carried with it made it easier for him to imagine you touching his sinful flesh instead.