The first beat of a dead heart.

As the wind caressed your skin while you were flying in the sky your heart started beating happily as always, feeling the freedom that came with it.

However that was not the only reason why you were so happy and excited but the night sky that was above you as well, reminding you that time had come today too to meet him.

You still know nothing about him yet for every moment you spend with him you feel more than thankful as your heart somehow is a little different every time you tell him goodnight.

Your thoughts had started carrying him wherever you would go and just by that your body gets filled with warmth and love. However your mind is not able to stop thinking logically and for some reason still save a little fear towards him in a corner of your mind.

He after all was still an unknown creature from a world said to be the land of all evil so obviously you had to be careful and not let yourself be fooled but even though you carried such thoughts, every time you would see his face they would hide far away, as he seem to kind and respectful towards you to be bad.

Your smile started vanishing to this thoughts now getting worried if what you were doing was the right thing or not. You hadn't stopped even for a second looking for a way to make him pass through the wall with you to save him from his painful fate but unfortunately you had found nothing.

No matter how much you would look such a thing was no were written in any book making you think that maybe your mission was impossible yet your heart was telling you otherwise as it was surely drawned to him and there was no denying that fact.

If your calling wasn't meant to save him, if this feelings didn't mean that then what else can it be?

It is him. I just have to save him and i will obtain my halo.

You assured yourself knowing well that every angel had to fulfill their calling to obtain their halo and get higher on the ranking, which you were still at the bottom of it , having only your wings.

Of course the highest rank was that of an archangel but to become that you need your halo to be transformed into golden which happens after the angel has proven his absolute devotion and purity, leaving behind all his human like habits that he may carries like the need of sleep that you still had.

As the Celestial wall came to sight you unconsciously increased your speed letting all your troubling thoughts that were dancing till now on your mind get blown away by the wind that hit your skin a little harder.

After you landed safely on the fresh grass for one more time you quickly opened your bag and took your book out securing it in your arms while stepping forward towards the wall to create once more the passage that will enable you to see him again.

As your body traveled through the liquid form of the wall a gasp left your mouth as you came to sight with an unexpected view.

Bloody red thunders were whipping the land mercilessly letting their roars echo in the scary dark atmosphere.

Your heart had started beating in uneasiness as the view was indeed terrifying for someone that had never seen such a thing even though there were stormy days in the land of angels as well but non seemed so cruel and fearful as this.

The ground was covered in black to bluish flames and from the bodies of the already massacred trees could be heard voices of mourning and pleads that no one would show sympathy or mercy for.

An unexpected wet feeling drew your attention as some rain drops started falling from the sky upon your skin making you scream as they left behind a burning painful feeling in every touch of theirs in contrary with the rain in your land that would leave behind only the feeling of freshness with it's velvet touch.