The Key To Paradise

[unedited]

Since the birth of time, the desired garden that could be entered only by fair and innocent souls, the key to open it's gates the sincerity of a heart and the devoted belief towards their fathers love and his existence.

However that applied to a soul that was it's first time meeting judgment and not to someone that already had a destination and was trying to find a way to pass from one land to another like Jimin was.

He closed shut the dark pieces of cloth that were hanging on his windows covering his room in absolute darkness, a state that did no bothered his vision at all cause most of his time was spent in places without light.

He slowly reached to his commode next to his bed and drew out of his shelf the book he had borrowed from you some days before supposedly to read it and get to know your taste and why was it your favorite as he had claimed.

However that was far from his true purpose as he had been extremely surprised when you had decided to bring a dear object of yours to show it to him, without him having the need to even manipulate you to bring to him one of the pieces that he needed.

If someone was to think about it, his luck has proven very generous with him, gifting him the first part of a pure entity that had been stained, which was your black feather that he got so dearly attached to it since it was his first piece that got him nearer to his escape and the book that was the second required item, something that enables you to take a glimpse of the creatures mentality.

It did not took him long to obtain the next item as well, the strands of your hair that fulfilled the requirement of something physical of the creature who's soul was to become his key to paradise.

Jimin traced with his fingers the items as his gaze displayed confident to make his next step by tonight.

The pain he went through yesterday because of your apsence was something he wasn't willing to keep barring for long so after he had returned home he had thought that it would be safe for him if he stepped up the game a little more, before his heart falls to deep and takes over his mind making him unable to sacrifice you when the right moment arrives.

He carefully placed the book where in its first page had left your hair lay in between the cover's hard paper and the softer one of the next page that had written in golden letters 'Fairytales".While seeing that word some of the stories that that book contained, from which he had read some, one night out of curiosity, came to his mind reminding him the utopian relationships and feelings they described that made him laugh back then but now made him secretly wish that such things could happen in his reality as well.

He retrieved his hand from the book and picked up the black feather that he usually let's it lay above the book's cover and he brought it closer to his face, the scent of you all over it, waking up his senses of lust and desires of having you underneath him and giving you the bitter pleasure  that in his world was only a torture but if it was with you he could turn it in a pleasure for him as well because his heart was now awake and that meant that he should be able to feel something positive as pleasure is considered.

He closed his eyes letting himself remember your touch over his body when you had hugged him, your palms that caressed his back and your chest that was against his. At the recalling he couldn't help by left a sound escape his mouth followed by a smirk that appeared on his lips only for some mere seconds as he quickly snapped out of it and the poker face returned in it's place.

He placed the feather back in it's place and closed the shelf abruptly before he left his weight fall on the bed beside him.

He had a little time to spare till the meet up with you, so he decided to lay on that bed and empty his thoughts and prepare himself for what's about to come, however his heart was not willing to obey him as it beats were thumbing loudly stimulated by the images the brain had provided some minutes ago.