Meant To Meet Again

In this life and in the next, no matter the time, no matter the place, when two souls are meant to meet, nothing can keep them apart.

The wind blowing strongly this  afternoon that had left no sun appeared to this day's sky since morning. The low temperature and the people that were walking around the busy streets of Rome,dressed with many pieces of fabric in an attempt to keep themselves warm on these winter days. Everything made him regret his decision to travel to Europe this time of the year but in contrast with Sweden where he was two days ago the weather in Italy was way warmer so he shouldn't be complaining much.

He had the opportunity to take a week off from work after all and that sure was a blessing for someone that had never missed a working day after he became the Ceo of his family's corporation.

He had worked hard for his career, his life consisting of small nothingness when it came to love and fake pretenses when it came to friendship. Even his family was never a place where he would find himself at ease or a place he would feel loved the way he longed to be loved.

It was strange how he always had everything someone might need or desire to have yet he always felt incomplete and in search of something that he himself wasn't sure what it was.

Was he searching for happiness? Searching for a warm touch of a woman that would not make him feel cold as the time will pass by or searching for something that would allow him to get to know the answer he had found himself asking many times. Who am i?

He was now a 26 years old young man that had led a comfortable life with much fun and pleasurable moments yet he still had not found the answer to his biggest questions . The reason he never seemed to be satisfied with any love relationship he had been into or this weird dream he keeps having since he can remember himself. Dreams of him covered in white fathers that would transform and take the form of two arms that he would feel, oh so secure on their embrace.

Jimin left his head lean against the window of the train he was into, heading to visit on more city of this country before he returns back to Korean, as this was the last destination of his trip.

He could see the snow flakes that had started to fall from the sky making him shiver even though the temperature inside was way warmer than the one that the view before his eyes was making him imagine.

As the time passed the surroundings around him started getting covered in white and he didn't cast his eyes away from the scenery not even for a second till the train came to a stop at it's station.

He left a sigh of disappointment escape his lips as he got himself out of his comfort seat and headed outside, instantly shivering once he felt the temperature difference on his skin.

He pulled his hood over his head as his breaths were becoming foam against the cold air that he was now inhaling then he went to take his backpack which contained his belongings for this trip as he had toom nothing else but some pair of clothes to change up, his toothbrush and phone charger that summed up his necessities.

He had wanted this trip to be unexpected and unpredictable as much as it could get after all, because he had took this initiative as his last attempt of finding what he was looking for even though he wasn't sure of what was that or what shape it had, if it even had one.

He was 26,with a mother that pestered him to start thinking of marriage, with a bunch of responsibilities that were waiting for him at work and with a lot of women swaying at his feet, considering the fact that he was one of the hottest Ceos of Korea that even had a fan base which was absurd and he himself didn't know how that had happened.