An Angelic Smile on a Sinners Body.

You looked towards the window as the sun was going down filling the sky with warm colors like an artist that left his inspiration free on the canvas called 'sky'.

Your eyes got stuck observing the beauty making you forget about the papers that you had in front of you on your desk ,which you were reading.

You had kept some notes from the things you had read on the library about the world of demons  and the things you had observed on your small trip to that place that is otherwise known as hell and you were throwing them a look again for the millionth time this week.

You didn't have the courage to go back there after that day nor did you even went close to the celestial wall, not because you were afraid but actually because you were unprepared.

You wanted to save that creature as you were sure that that was your calling but to do that you had to know the how and that was a question that you still had found no answer to.

Even that strange looking book was not helping as no more letters would appear on it's pages , it remained the same , flashing only the same words every time you would open it .

You averted your vision again on your frond once the display was over and the sun had set letting it's place to a darker sky that started getting filled with billions of stars , as always making fairytales seem so lacking and imagination not capable enough to ever create such beauty.

You kept looking at the notes but your mind had started a journey for another world , had went again by his side , bringing his smile back to memory.

You stood up and walked to the frond door of your house , grabbed your bag and without thinking it twice you opened the door and flied up having as destination the celestial wall.

You weren't going to pass by it yet you wanted to go as a desire to feel a little closer with him had suddenly hit you making you unable to turn down this urge .

After some minutes the tree that was near the wall came to sight and  your feet didn't took long to land again after so many days on that fresh green grass and while  you started looking through your bag you flapped your wings  closing them , making them take their steady position  behind your back .

You kept the book in your hands as you went forward and touched the wall making a part of  it's surface to clarify and enable you to look past it.

A feeling of sadness engulfed your heart as you saw nothing but the same burning ground and lifeless trees on the back , while you were wishing to see him again.

It was deranged  to be expecting for him to be there yet that was exactly what you were hoping for, as an yearning feeling to see him had permeated your heart.

You slowly retrieved your hand away from the surface of the wall and made a step back as the disappointment you were feeling was being displayed on  your eyes .