Sweet Lips Of Death.

His blood was once again feeding the merciless ground of the hated land of hell that was laughing at his pain, while once again his ears were able to hear only to screams of agony while their frozen bodies that had went through a horrible death were coming back to life little by little, the pain of their splitting flesh coming like an after torture instead of recovery.

His eyes were glued to the red sky above him that he could swear that could be made up from his blood alone that he had shed all this time that he had been in this place.

"Today.  Will be my last." He murmured while his broken fingers had became numb as his skin on them  was cracked looking like a peeling body of a tree.

The look on Jimin's eyes was one of clear exhaustion as he at this point he truly wanted to die. Wished that everything would come to an end and his existence would stop simply just like the ice that had covered his body was becoming water leaving behind it's painful consequences.

However simultaneously he wished to live, to escape and for once open his eyes in a day that he could smile knowing that no punishment is going to follow to destroy his try of touching his illusional happiness.

He stayed there, determination haven bitten his heart that was unwilling to follow him on the action that he was about to commit to bring his desired key to life, by tonight.

Time passed cruelly, his body having become finally able to move and that is when he slowly pulled himself up and forced himself to walk home.

His strength was not fully recovered yet and that is why it took him a good amount of time to arrive there, on his road having the kind roots and branches of the trees trying to trip him, push him, scratch him.

By the time he arrived the time to meet you had approached a lot so he quickly changed his clothes and grabbed his bag in which he had prepared all the things he needed to have with him. His most valued treasure. Your things and his book.

Having secured those around him he flapped his wings that made them appear instantly and rose at the sky, many thoughts flooding his mind while he was approaching more and more towards the Celestial wall. Towards you, your beautiful eyes that would gaze at his so purely and full of love, your warm smile full of sincerety, your innocent soul that he soon was to take as his needed price.

Once his feet landed on the ground near the Celestial Wall he realized that he must have speeded up more than he needed to causing him to have arrived earlier as you still were no where in view.

Yesterday you had stayed with him for some minutes as you usually do, seated together at the ground resting your head on his shoulder while describing him the sunset, how a breeze makes you feel and many more things that you had promised him that you would help him to have the chance to feel them by himself one day.

Only if you knew that according to his calculations that day would be sooner than you had expected.

Jimin left his bag near the wall before retrieving his black unattractive wings from his back, then he just kept pacing around till that familiar to him glow made it's appearance on the wall, with the surface of it soon transforming to liquid and enabling you to step foot on his world once again.

A bright smile greeted him immediately once your eyes fall on his figure and your melodious lovely voice didn't took long to bless his ears as you had called his name.

You made some steps towards him, your orbs sparkling like the sun light upon a waterfall of cold water, looking at him with clear fondness.

He couldn't help but smile too, leaving his hear present her feelings that were nothing but joy as he saw you.